-Caveat Lector-

Prudy
    Are you suggesting some sort of dictator as a leader?
J FROST wrote:
    How do you know when you are in a republic/democracy
    and not a dictatorship?

MJ:
You liken America to a Dictatorship (itself not inherrantly a
BAD concept) ... considering that Anarchy is essentially
endless Gang warfare, would it not be more appropriate to
consider the US Government as administered by the Duopoly
of Republicans and Democrats the most powerful Gang in an
Anarchy?

J FROST wrote:
     Except for the fact that we get to vote for our
     dictators, America is no different than any other
     dictatorship.  In America our dictators push their
     agenda down our throats on the basis of who is able
     to give them the greatest bribes.
MJ:
Yes, contrary to the Constitution which was an attempt to
LIMIT the government to specific functions.

J FROST wrote:
    America was supposed to be a representative government .
MJ:
How so? Per 1789 <--- note, 1789
The President
   ... was chosen by the electoral college which had to
   choose 2 candidates (one of which did NOT reside in
   THEIR state) to effectively cause a runoff (serving
   as a search committee) for the House to ultimately
   select
The Senate
   ... was chosen by the State Legislatures
The House
   ... was chosen by cordoned sections of the country
   that could select ONE representative each
The Judicial
   ... appointed by the President, approved by the
   Senate

Where does the Representation come in?  America was supposed
to have a government which protected individual rights.

J FROST wrote:
    In the context/days when our government was established
    there were no phones, tvs or the like.
    People of areas/districts had to farm and most of them
    never traveled over 50 miles from where they were born
    in their whole life. This is where the representatives
    were conceived. Because the people of a district could
    not go or even know what was going on, they selected
    representatives who would ENACT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
    OF THAT DISTRICT.

    No I do not recommend that a dictatorship is established,
    I recommend that the bribed party dictators be destroyed
    and representatives be forced to represent the will of the
    people of their districts as designed by the constitution.

    The constitution was not designed so the "representatives"
    collude together and force their will on the people, it
    was designed so that representatives would enact the
    will of the people of their districts.

MJ:
The 'will of the people' is a recent invention utilized primarily
by those SAME politicians you lambasted previously.  May I
suggest you READ the Constitution again, this time notice ...

We the people in order to accomplish these six (6) ideals, establish
THIS Constitution.  There are three branches with THESE specific
duties and THESE specific criteria to hold office.  The Legislature
has THESE specifically enumerated POWERS, The President
THESE and the Judicial THESE.  At any time which these POWERS
be inadequate, they can be changed by amendment OR Constitutional
Convention.

Regard$,
--MJ

Except in the sacred texts of democracy and in the incantations of
orators, we hardly take the trouble to pretend that the rule of the
majority is not at bottom a rule of force. What other virtue can
there be in fifty-one percent except the brute fact that fifty-one
is more than forty-nine? The rule of fifty-one per cent is a
convenience, it is for certain matters a satisfactory political
device, it is for others the lesser of two evils, and for others it
is acceptable because we do not know any less troublesome method of
obtaining a political decision. But it may easily become an absurd
tyranny if we regard it worshipfully, as though it were more than a
political device. We have lost all sense of its true meaning wheen
we imagine that the opinion of fifty-one per cent is in some high
fashion the true opinion of the whole hundred per cent, or indulge
in the sophistry that the rule of a majority is based upon the ultimate
equality of man. -- Walter Lippmann