-Caveat Lector-

hi Robert - here are some thoughts on your neologism 'ENVIROS' which I hope
that you can evaluate constructively.

You have the right to ignore that the World & Race is on the Brink of
Extinction
facts that are available to any person who chooses to look - but in case you
need a handle on what more responsible people think of the term 'enviros' -
try to
fix on the idea that it isn't a Cult of Whakos but a global realisation by
ordinary decent taxpayers that there is an OBVIOUS global problem for the
future
wellbeing of their children for whom they care.
By attempting to publicly diminish the catastrophic nature of the problem you
are perhaps, 'psychologically' hoping that it may go away by re-inventing the
appearance of the problem on screen - making it more easy for you to reject.
But dealing with this problem will only happen, in my opinion, by an
increased ability of the voter to elect officials who are effective.
This awareness can only be achieved by stating the simple facts not disguising
them.
Trivialising what appears to most of us as rapacious 'Global Genocide' is IMO
a bit 'detached from reality' - [eg. potatos, tomatos, wacos, enviros etc]

so I don't think much of the term 'Enviros' ............ :)

Andrew Hennessey
Transformation Studies Group
Edinburgh   Scotland