-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 2/2/99 4:35:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  To restate:  it seems fair and germiane to discuss the possibility that
 list owners or moderators might have an agenda as per their list control
 behavior.   >>

Well, I DO have an agenda.  I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but my
agenda is to enhance discussion, to keep rhetoric to a minimum, to get away
from personal attacks, to see more people posting their ideas and thoughts, to
see nazi propaganda and holocaust denial has no place in our discussions, to
see that proselytizing does not take place, to further general discussion, to
promote the extension of our thoughts into new areas of concern instead of the
same old ones we have been looking at for so long (though I am NOT for
stifling that "same old discussion").  I have an agenda and that is pretty
much it, if you would like to challenge any of those points please do so and I
will respond to whatever you have to say.
Teo1000