-Caveat Lector-

        Teo1000 wrote:

>Well, as regards this sickness.  I am sick myself and it is most unusual.  I
>am told it is the flu, but it is unlike any flu I have had before, in addition
>I got a flu shot around October of last year.  I don't know how these things
>relate but I have been having a problem with fatigue too, and have noticed
>weird contrails in the air around here lately too.  One of the contrails was
>almost luminescent, and easily seen in the night sky.  One other I observed in
>the daytime was similar to those attributed to pulse jets, that supposedly
>don't exist.
>Could all be a big nothing but I find it interesting that all of this is
>happening at the same time like this and in such widely diverse places.
>Teo1000

        Recently in Vancouver there was an epidemic of leaky condos.
        Naturally there was a lot of outrage and complaints from the
        victims about the tens of thousands of dollars in repairs, but
        there were also some health complaints because the dampness
        allowed mould and fungi to grow which caused lingering flu-like
        symptoms and fatigue. This struck me because I remember a
        number of people on this list complaining of flu-like sickness
        that wouldn't go away. So you might check for damp areas in
        your residence.

        As to the luminescence of the contrail, if it was the *early*
        night sky and the contrail was very high, remember that the
        sun might still be shining on it.

        These contrail stories make me uneasy, too. I remember going
        out for a paper one morning when Vancouver was being sprayed to
        eridicate gypsy moths. I heard a plane overhead so I hurried --
        couldn't have been outside for more than 3 or 4 minutes -- but
        I came down with a sore throat which was one of effects on humans
        that the sprayers admitted might occur. So I definitely don't
        like chemical agents being dumped on me from above! Nevertheless,
        it's important to eliminate alternative explanations before getting
        too paranoid.

        Gerry