-Caveat Lector-

        Lloyd Miller wrote:

>Very interesting!  I had never heard specifics of Disney before, but:
>
>It is common knowledge to researchers that the CIA systematically
>infiltrated the media after WWII to create a "Great Wurlitzer" to manipulate
>opinion world-wide...this program is no doubt still in effect though
>officially outlawed in the 1970's....  National Security secrecy is an
>omnipotent force in these matters.

        How about a Malthusian massage? Lemmings do not instinctively
        launch themselves over cliffs when their population becomes
        too large; Disney stampeded them.

        The CBC-TV newsmagazine the Fifth Estate used to have a video
        at their web site, but I don't know if it's still there.
        Try http://www.cbc.ca.

        Gerry