-Caveat Lector-

Brown, Jeremy wrote:
> -Caveat Lector-
>        " Have to agree with you there Pru. I don't know about JBrown,
but
>where i
>> come from Oral sex and mutual masturbation is not exactly Bestiality
or
>> Incest!!"
>>
>        You see, it's this type of slow-wittedness that keeps this
>discussion from reaching a logical end. The fact that you cannot grasp
the
>point I was trying to make is painfully evident in your cheap shot at
me.
>Let me try to explain this to you. WHAT the president did is neither
here
>nor there. WHO he did it with is the issue. Did that totally go over
your
>head? Hey, I wouldn't even care if he got into bestiality, as you so
wittily
>stated. That's his own business. The fact that he got involved with an
>EMPLOYEE of his who is HALF HIS AGE is disturbing. Please, let's keep
this
>discussion on the right track.

JBrown said:

 "oral sex, mutual masturbation, phone sex, proposed sodomy and used a
cigar as a dildo.
All with a woman half his age and not his wife. As far as my definition
of normal, I can safely
say one thing: None of the above qualifies."

So what, Mr.Brown, is the above statement meant to mean. My so called
'cheap shot' was
at your naivety and obvious lack of experience in life if you believe
that the things you listed are abnormal!!