Subject: CFR Senators Vote To Acquitt or CFR Senators Vote To Approve
     Jury Nullification
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:44:06 -0700
From: Elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: roundtable <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Real-To:  Elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Roundtable:

Just thought I'd try to see some positive
use of this most negative outcome. It
appears the LEGISLATIVE TRIBUNALS
have confirmed that the jury can judge the
law as well as the facts, or at least apply
the law when they choose to.

Otherwise, legislators must be seen as
misprisions.

Elder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 04:12 PM 2/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
Friday, February 12, 1999 the Senate acquitted Council on Foreign
Relations member President Clinton of all impeachment charges,
ensuring he will remain in office.

At least thirteen of the 100 Senators belong to the Council on Foreign
Relations. Only five republican Senators (Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe
of Maine, Jim Jeffords of Vermont, Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania and John
Chafee of Rhode Island) joined Democrats in opposing both articles. Two
of the five,  Olympia Snowe and John Chaffee, are Council on Foreign
Relations members.

Eleven Council on Foreign Relations senators opposed both articles ofimpeachment. The
Roll of
Council on Foreign Relations Senator Votes on
Impeachment were:

Graham, Bob (D-Florida) no no
Robb, Charles (D-Virginia) no no
Moynihan, Daniel (D-New York) no no
Dodd, Christopher (D-Connecticut) no no
Feinstein, Dianne (D-California) no no
Kerry, John (D-Massachusetts) no no
Lieberman, Joseph (D-Connecticut) no no
Rockefeller John (D-West Virginia) no no
Torricelli, Robert (D-New Jersey) no no
Chafee, John (R-Rhode Island) no no
Snowe, Olympia (R-Maine) no no
Lugar, Richard (R-Indiana) yes yes
Roth, William (R-Delaware) yes yes

Roll Of All U.S. Senators' Votes On Impeachment Source: Yahoo! News
Politics Headlines
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/pl/story.html?s=v/nm/19990212/pl/roll_
1.htm

Friday February 12 12:54 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Following is a full list of how the 100 U.S.
Senators voted on the two articles of impeachment against President
Clinton Friday.
There are 45 Democrats (D) and 55 Republicans (R):
- PERJURY OBSTRUCTION - OF JUSTICE

Abraham, Spencer (R-Michigan) yes yes
Akaka, Daniel (D-Hawaii) no no
Allard, Wayne (R-Colorado) yes yes
Ashcroft, John (R-Missouri) yes yes
Baucus, Max (D-Montana) no no
Bayh, Evan (D-Indiana) no no
Bennett, Robert (R-Utah) yes yes
Biden, Joseph (D-Delaware) no no
Bingaman, Jeff (D-New Mexico) no no
Bond, Christopher (R-Missouri) yes yes
Boxer, Barbara (D-California) no no
Breaux, John (D-Louisiana) no no
Brownback, Sam (R-Kansas) yes yes
Bryan, Richard (D-Nevada) no no
Bunning, Jim (R-Kentucky) yes yes
Burns, Conrad (R-Montana) yes yes
Byrd, Robert (D-West Virginia) no no
Campbell, Ben Nighthorse (R-Colorado) yes yes
Chafee, John (R-Rhode Island) no no
Cleland, Max (D-Georgia) no no
Cochran, Thad (R-Mississippi) yes yes
Collins, Susan (R-Maine) no no
Conrad, Kent (D-North Dakota) no no
Coverdell, Paul (R-Georgia) yes yes
Craig, Larry (R-Idaho) yes yes
Crapo, Mike (R-Idaho) yes yes
Daschle, Thomas (D-South Dakota) no no
Dewine, Mike (R-Ohio) yes yes
Dodd, Christopher (D-Connecticut) no no
Domenici, Pete (R-New Mexico) yes yes
Dorgan, Byron (D-North Dakota) no no
Durbin, Richard (D-Illinois) no no
Edwards, John (D-North Carolina) no no
Enzi, Mike (R-Wyoming) yes yes
Feingold, Russell (D-Wisconsin) no no
Feinstein, Dianne (D-California) no no
Fitzgerald, Peter (R-Illinois) yes yes
Frist, William (R-Tennessee) yes yes
Gorton, Slade (R-Washington) no yes
Graham, Bob (D-Florida) no no
Gramm, Phil (R-Texas) yes yes
Grams, Rod (R-Minnesota) yes yes
Grassley, Chuck (R-Iowa) yes yes
Gregg, Judd (R-New Hampshire) yes yes
Hagel, Charles (R-Nebraska) yes yes
Harkin, Tom (D-Iowa) no no
Hatch, Orrin (R-Utah) yes yes
Helms, Jesse (R-North Carolina) yes yes
Hollings, Ernest (D-South Carolina) no no
Hutchinson, Tim (R-Arkansas) yes yes
Hutchison, Kay Bailey (R-Texas) yes yes
Inhofe, James (R-Oklahoma) yes yes
Inouye, Daniel (D-Hawaii) no no
Jeffords, James (R-Vermont) no no
Johnson, Tim (D-South Dakota) no no
Kennedy, Edward (D-Massachusetts) no no
Kerrey, Robert (D-Nebraska) no no
Kerry, John (D-Massachusetts) no no
Kohl, Herb (D-Wisconsin) no no
Kyl, Jon (R-Arizona) yes yes
Landrieu, Mary (D-Louisiana) no no
Lautenberg, Frank (D-New Jersey) no no
Leahy, Patrick (D-Vermont) no no
Levin, Carl (D-Michigan) no no
Lieberman, Joseph (D-Connecticut) no no
Lincoln, Blanche (D-Arkansas) no no
Lott, Trent (R-Mississippi) yes yes
Lugar, Richard (R-Indiana) yes yes
Mack, Connie (R-Florida) yes yes
McCain, John (R-Arizona) yes yes
McConnell, Mitch (R-Kentucky) yes yes
Mikulski, Barbara (D-Maryland) no no
Moynihan, Daniel (D-New York) no no
Murkowski, Frank (R-Alaska) yes yes
Murray, Patty (D-Washington) no no
Nickles, Don (R-Oklahoma) yes yes
Reed, Jack (D-Rhode Island) no no
Reid, Harry (D-Nevada) no no
Robb, Charles (D-Virginia) no no
Roberts, Pat (R-Kansas) yes yes
Rockefeller John (D-West Virginia) no no
Roth, William (R-Delaware) yes yes
Santorum, Rick (R-Pennsylvania) yes yes
Sarbanes, Paul (D-Maryland) no no
Schumer, Charles (D-New York) no no
Sessions, Jeff (R-Alabama) yes yes
Shelby, Richard (R-Alabama) no yes
Smith, Bob (R-New Hampshire) yes yes
Smith, Gordon (R-Oregon) yes yes
Snowe, Olympia (R-Maine) no no
Specter, Arlen (R-Pennsylvania) no no
Stevens, Ted (R-Alaska) no yes
Thomas, Craig (R-Wyoming) yes yes
Thompson, Fred (R-Tennessee) no yes
Thurmond, Strom (R-South Carolina) yes yes
Torricelli, Robert (D-New Jersey) no no
Voinovich, George (R-Ohio) yes yes
Warner, John (R-Virginia) no yes
Wellstone, Paul (D-Minnesota) no no
Wyden, Ron (D-Oregon) no no

PERJURY: No-55, Yes-45
OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE: No-50, Yes-50

roundtable

Title-50 War and National Defense § 783 states - "It shall be
unlawful for any person knowingly to combine, conspire, or agree
with any other  person to perform any act which would substantially
contribute to the establishment within the United States of a
totalitarian dictatorship, the direction and control of which is
to be vested in, or exercised by or under the domination of
control of, any foreign government."

The Council on Foreign Relations are in violation of Title-50 War
and National Defense § 783. The Council on Foreign Relations has
unlawfully and knowingly combined, conspired, and agreed to
substantially contribute to the establishment of one world order
under the totalitarian dictatorship,  the direction and the control
of members of Council on Foreign Relations,  the Royal Institute of
International Affairs, and members of their branch  organizations
in various nations throughout the world. That is  totalitarianism
on a global scale.

Contact Congress:
http://esotericworldnews.com/apfn.htm

[APFN] 02/12/99 - Birthday - Abraham Lincoln -

"...The people are the masters of both Congress and
courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to
overthrow the men who pervert it!...."

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having
knowledge of [they are giving allegiance to this] the
commission of any treason against them, conceals and does
not, as soon as may be disclosed and make known the same to
the President or to some judge of the United States, or the
governor or to some judge or justice or a particular State, is
guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined not more
$1,000 or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
(June 25 1948, ch 645, 62 Stat. 807) TREASON

APFN GUEST BOOK: http://esotericworldnews.com/apfncont.htm
Record 19
Name: Alex Martinex