Exerpts from Bill Cope's article on Treason:

<< Our duty lies before us.  Bright and early Monday
 morning, we must roll up our sleeves and start work on
 the investigation of, followed by the indictment of,
 culminating in the conviction and punishment of, Ken
 Starr, Richard Melon Scaife, Senators Jesse Helms and
 Lauch Faircloth, Judge David Sentelle, along with
 assorted known and as-yet unknown fellow abettors,
 comforters, conspirators, toadies, hatchetguys and
 henchgals for the truly high crime of treason.
     That's right. Treason.
     And if your are forgiving of nature and gentle of
 heart, you probably don't want to know what I believe
 would be appropriate punishment.
     Think I'm kidding?
     Nope.  I'm as serious as a tax audit.  This little
 cabal constitutes the core of a seven-year attempt to
 subvert and overturn the most fundamental principle of
 American democracy, our voting rights.  Crouching in
 their country club lairs, they have dealt a damaging
 blow to the nation's security, relentlessly resisting
 the election and re-election outcomes of our most
 universal office.  They have corrupted the process of
 politics-probably forever-showing no mercy to innocent
 bystanders, using intimidation, threat, bribery,
 extortion and 50 millions of money that wasn't theirs
 to use to accomplish their unholy goal-the usurpation
 of a democratically chosen leader.
     Is "treason" too strong a word?
     Not in this fed-up pissed-off fella's understanding
 of the cosmos. >>
<HTML><PRE>Subj:        article by Bob Cope about Treason