-Caveat Lector-

Au contraire, Teo -- calling people killers and murderers -- when that's
what they're doing, helps to save others from following in their footsteps.
That's why Nightline did a show last year or two years ago decrying how
there aren't enough doctors traing to be abortionists -- they don't want to
have the stigma of abortionist (killer) attached to their M.D. (Good!)

 I am not for any of those exceptions, neither is Howard Phillips of
Conservative Caucus, Pat Buchanan, or Peg Luksik of the Constitution Party
of Pennsylvania, nor Joe Scheidler of Pro-life Action League, Randall Terry
of Operation Rescue, Joan Andrews, Phyllis Schlafly, Judie Brown of American
Life League -- yes those who are for the exceptions have contributed to the
abortion holocaust, including National Right to Life, Christian Coalition,
Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, George Bush, etc. etc. etc.

I'll leave it that your post is full of the muddled, contradictory thinking
that I always find in those trying to defend abortion. The leniency you give
to those who "assist" in killing the unborn baby, are not leniencies that
either of us would grant to guards at a concentration camp -- so get on the
right side of this issue and quit fooling yourself into thinking that it's
so "complex."   . ..  Sorry for confusing you again with Kris Mulligan --
put you two do seem to be of one mind. Jim Condit Jr.