-Caveat Lector-

Dear Kris, In a nutshell - didn't crawl out from a rock, just sat down at my
computer and checked in, -- you may have me mixed up with those Reptilian
Aryans that seem to be getting a lot of play.

My Fahey / Coughlin answer is under construction --- but I did answer some
points of one of your posts against Fr. Coughlin --- I forgot to add that
it's the book La Popessa that tells about Cardinal Pacelli (future Pope Pius
XII) coming to the USA to go to Detroit and order Fr. Coughlin to shut down.

If the Holocaust was discussed, I'd probably make a few posts and move on to
other things --- but in light of your views on abortion I more understand
why this list is more lenient of the nurevs than the Hawks. I just find it
humorous that a Conspiracy list would limit discussion on any of the raging
issues of the day that deal with potential deception of the masses on
important issues. . . . You don't think repeated posts about humans (or
human forms) morphing into reptiles, especially while the sleep -- can't
concentrate then, you know, --- begs for some comment when other issues
revolving around historical issues are banned?

Who's dividing the populace with abortion -- I mean, what are the real big
important issues that we're being diverted from by being force-focused on
the issue of whether the state can legislate to allow the killing of a
certain class of human beings? IF human beings didn't come from something
very pleasurable, EVERYONE would be horrified by abortion. Let's quit
fooling ourselves. And, yes, I do speak digmatically (as you spelled it) on
this issue, and I do broadbrush all those who support active killing of the
unborn or any other class of human beings without a fair trial -- and I do
so without the slightest fear of inflicting an injustice.

What you're calling broadbrushing and bashing is an educated guess based on
what I've seen on this list, and I'm trying to make some people think -- If
the majority of posters on this list are pro-abortion and anti-eugenics,
well, to quote Popeye, "Blows me down." Jim Condit Jr.