-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/13/98 1:54:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Being in general agreement with this statement, I am interested in your
 conjecture--apart from cronyism--concerning why there was very little
 effort to pursue these issues. It would seem that Starr's efforts would
 have yielded a far better result if these had been the primary focus. And
 yes, I am aware of the debate over there having been, comparatively, less
 evidence regarding "all of the above."

 Edward   ><> >>

It seems to me that it would all come down to political control programs in
general.  I believe that there is NO difference between the parties and that
they all occupy positions of power for a purpose.  They may be duly elected
but they are eventually turned to the control of the elites, or "controllers"
if you prefer.  They do what they are told to do, democrat or republican,
makes no difference.
Starr was hired to dig into weighty matters that could lead to many nasty
surmises (Whitewater and etc. . .).  Most of this stuff goes back to when
Clinton was Governor of Ark., and the Mena airport business, but would even go
back further since it is my contention that he was recruited for the CIA and
was handpicked by the people of the Skull and Bones society (under the
leadership of George Bush, intel asset for many years) to run for and win the
Presidency.  Whikle he was Governor "making a name for himself" he allowed the
use of Mena for drug smuggling and made a lot of money for himself.  It seems
to me that Whitewater would have been an ideal vehicle to handle all of the
excess money.
Bush and Clinton are in cahoots together.  Starr has connections to right wing
political supporters, who are friends with Bush. Now it seems to me that Starr
was confronted with a no win situation since any fair examination of the REAL
and substantive issues here would always lead back to Bush or other powerful
people that he was "in" with, he had no choice but to go after "personal"
crimes that could not lead off into tangents that might implicate other
people.  Thus we have the case we have today.
I've expounded before on my theories regarding Clinton.  In brief I think he
was chosen as Bush's successor to carry the flag for a European Union led NWO.
He talked a good game but when he got in office he started to woo the Chinese,
which is what got Nixon into trouble (Bush was behind the scenes then too), in
an effort to undermine the NWO ad possibly form an alliance to counter the EU
led NWO.  Bush is betrayed, as are all the "movers and shakers" therefore they
are determined to get him out of office.  Many scandals are raised and people
killed (though some of the deaths are probably more directly the fault of
Clinton than others trying to scare him) but they have little success.  They
try the Whitewater thing which looks promising but ultimately would point an
accusing finger at other more important people so must be dropped, then a
little luck comes there way (though it is not really luck since they probably
KNEW of his sexual proclivities and were waiting for the opportunity to
arrive) with the Paula Jones case and the Lewinsky business which he was
forced into lieing  (something he is good at anyway and which is a major part
of his inherent nature), which then serves as the perfect vehicle to "getting
him" while conveniently ignoring all of the other troubling things that could
be a problem for other important people (China money, secret trade deals,
transfer of tech., etc. . .).  A point in favor of this is the recent "leak"
from the WHITE HOUSE     that the CIA was to blame for tech. transfer to China,
precipitating any look at the WH and Clinton, just when such questions were
actually beinjg asked for the first time in the mainstream.  Guess what, they
aren't really talked about much now are they?
Sorry for the length.
Teo1000