-Caveat Lector-

Teo:

Never mind the length, Teo, this is the best "no bullshit" summary of the
whole business that I have ever read!

Impressed, Edward   ><>

>It seems to me that it would all come down to political control programs in
>general.  I believe that there is NO difference between the parties and that
>they all occupy positions of power for a purpose.  They may be duly elected
>but they are eventually turned to the control of the elites, or "controllers"
>if you prefer.  They do what they are told to do, democrat or republican,
>makes no difference.
>Starr was hired to dig into weighty matters that could lead to many nasty
>surmises (Whitewater and etc. . .).  Most of this stuff goes back to when
>Clinton was Governor of Ark., and the Mena airport business, but would
even go
>back further since it is my contention that he was recruited for the CIA and
>was handpicked by the people of the Skull and Bones society (under the
>leadership of George Bush, intel asset for many years) to run for and win the
>Presidency.  Whikle he was Governor "making a name for himself" he allowed
the
>use of Mena for drug smuggling and made a lot of money for himself.  It seems
>to me that Whitewater would have been an ideal vehicle to handle all of the
>excess money.
>Bush and Clinton are in cahoots together.  Starr has connections to right
wing
>political supporters, who are friends with Bush. Now it seems to me that
Starr
>was confronted with a no win situation since any fair examination of the REAL
>and substantive issues here would always lead back to Bush or other powerful
>people that he was "in" with, he had no choice but to go after "personal"
>crimes that could not lead off into tangents that might implicate other
>people.  Thus we have the case we have today.
>I've expounded before on my theories regarding Clinton.  In brief I think he
>was chosen as Bush's successor to carry the flag for a European Union led
NWO.
>He talked a good game but when he got in office he started to woo the
Chinese,
>which is what got Nixon into trouble (Bush was behind the scenes then
too), in
>an effort to undermine the NWO ad possibly form an alliance to counter the EU
>led NWO.  Bush is betrayed, as are all the "movers and shakers" therefore
they
>are determined to get him out of office.  Many scandals are raised and people
>killed (though some of the deaths are probably more directly the fault of
>Clinton than others trying to scare him) but they have little success.  They
>try the Whitewater thing which looks promising but ultimately would point an
>accusing finger at other more important people so must be dropped, then a
>little luck comes there way (though it is not really luck since they probably
>KNEW of his sexual proclivities and were waiting for the opportunity to
>arrive) with the Paula Jones case and the Lewinsky business which he was
>forced into lieing  (something he is good at anyway and which is a major part
>of his inherent nature), which then serves as the perfect vehicle to "getting
>him" while conveniently ignoring all of the other troubling things that could
>be a problem for other important people (China money, secret trade deals,
>transfer of tech., etc. . .).  A point in favor of this is the recent "leak"
>from the WHITE HOUSE     that the CIA was to blame for tech. transfer to
China,
>precipitating any look at the WH and Clinton, just when such questions were
>actually beinjg asked for the first time in the mainstream.  Guess what, they
>aren't really talked about much now are they?
>Sorry for the length.
>Teo1000
>
>DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
>==========
>CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
>screeds are not allowed. Substance—not soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
>and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
>frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor effects
>spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRL
>gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;
>be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credeence to Holocaust denial and
>nazi's need not apply.
>
>Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.

>SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Om

                 "Go for goats, Bill.  They don't talk." Yasser Arafat
           http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5285/connector1.html
                    Talk to the planet. Subscribe to Reality Pump:
              http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/Reality_Pump2