-Caveat Lector-

Supposedly the sword of James de Molay is still in existance, as is the
spear that pierced the side of Christ.  Does anyone known where de
Molay's sword is.

My mother traced our family tree to de Molay, and always said we
descended from a long line of Cavaliers, not quakers.

My other friend, who was MI6, was also a witch (which I do not mention
to my Southern Baptist neighbors)  trained by Ian Fleming; when ever she
received a windfall for one of her books, she would donate a healthy
amount to the burn units, as she also had ancestors burnt at the stake.

I have Mackey's books, which are quite old, and do recall reading about
the sword.  I always thought de Molay died on the 13th of October; but
these dates are conflicting.

Anyway, what a fabulous history.