-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 3/10/99 10:34:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  Would you care to share your views?  I'd be interested to hear them.
 Thanks,
 Samantha

OK, you asked for it!  :)

JFK;
        Murdered for a number of reasons, the war in Vietnam (he was going to end it
MO), his animosity for the Federal Reserve System (at least allegedly), I
think he had an aversion to secrecy in general and did not trust or like the
CIA and other nefarious governmental groups.  Who killed him?  Elites, would
be the best way to describe them.  They occupy key positions in many of the
agencies who had a role in his death.  CIA not involved as a group BUT clearly
members of the Agency were involved (the CIA knew or still knows this and that
is why they want to keep the disinformation going so as not to implicate
themselves).  Members of the Right Wing Military (the Shickshinny Knights of
Malta) other right wing groups like the White Russian community in Dallas.
George Bush was involved in some way, as was Johnson I believe (though maybe
not until afterwards).  Defense contractors.  Even Secret Societies who wanted
to make a statement with the death.  But the thing they all had in common was
that the people in key places to make evidence disappear all were members of
the elite families and the real movers and shakers of the world and because of
that the conspiracy goes beyond the low end groups so often put forth as the
guilty ones.  Oswald was definitely some kind of agent, I like what P.D.Scott
says about his possible role with the BATF, interesting.  The drug connection
is there as well, and the Banana Republics.
RFK:
        Murdered for much the same reason as Jack, he was against most of the same
things and people feared his popularity, and the fact that he couldn't be
bought.  Sirhan was mind controlled, another person shot Kennedy.  LAPD was
used as a CIA recruitment and training area at the time and as such had a lot
of contacts and assistance when it was needed to get rid of evidence or
witnesses.
Mind Control:
        Definitely real.  The exact level at which it is done is not known to me, but
I would suspect that they can clearly do the following things:  Read your
emotions remotely, remotely sense gross thought forms, implant false memories
completely indistinguishable from real ones, program you to kill or something
at certain commands, implant thoughts that you think are your own, make you
kill yourself, etc.
Aliens:
        Well everyone on this forum knows by now that I discount all alien stuff, at
least for now, and I believe that abductions are (when there is a "real"
abduction) being done by the military as well as some other very special
interest groups.  They want to conduct real world testing under adverse
conditions on unwitting subjects.  They are doing it for research into
genetics, mind control and manipulation, and societal manipulation, among
other things.
There you go.
Feel free to comment on anything you wish to.
Teo1000