-Caveat Lector-

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Hilary A.
Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> -Caveat Lector-
>
>Hiya David,
>
>Let's see what James comes up with.  My "gut" instincts tell me that HH the
>Dalai Lama is indeed a great man.  I do, however, like to keep an open
>mind.
>
>Hilary
>
>----------
>> From: David Crockett Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Subject: [CTRL] HH The Dalai Lam's 3-10 Statement
>> Date: Saturday, March 13, 1999 12:54 PM
>>
>>  -Caveat Lector-
>>
>> Any sources available to authenticate this information from Iain S.
>Bruce?

His Holiness Kundeling Rinpoche is the 13th reincarnation of the Regent
of Tibet and a high lama in the Gelugpas. Helmut Gassner I believe lives
in Switzerland and Dr Ursula Bernis in New York. The article mentioned
can also be found in the Scotsman Newspaper web page. I would imagine
that Iain S Bruce would be able to be contacted through the paper and
provide all the references that you need. I can sympathise with your
credulity, the Tibetan Propaganda machine in the West is a powerful
thing and has been going for a long time. The 'Scotsman' is incidentally
one of Scotland's most prestigious newspapers.

What actually happens to all the money that is raised is an interesting
question. Perhaps it goes to pay for the propaganda.