-Caveat Lector-

(part 4 of 4)

<A
HREF="http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a36ee156f04cc.htm">CHINA'S
THEFT OF NUCLEAR SECRETS</A> CONTINUED...

The President’s National Security Advisor, Mr. Berger, has a lot
to answer for here. He had better be prepared to answer questions
from members of Congress honestly, forthrightly and without
intention to deceive, mislead, or change the meaning of words.
Otherwise, he should resign now and take the rap for President
Clinton.

I am convinced we have not yet scratched the surface of this
national security scandal exposed by these most recent
revelations.

This administration obviously wanted nothing to interfere with
developing good relations with China. While it was soliciting and
accepting campaign contributions from China, it was dragging its
feet on investigating the most egregious espionage operation
China had ever succeeded in pulling off in the U.S., a breach of
security which could potentially put the lives of millions of
Americans at great risk.

This is without doubt the worst example yet of how this
administration has put its own selfish motives above the national
security interest of the country and above the protection of
American lives.

The American people and the Congress must demand the President be
held accountable for this gross dereliction of duty.

I guess the question is, what can we do? I’m not sure there is
anything we can do except inform the American people and let
public outrage solve the problem. And why are we in Congress so
limited in what we can do?

The Founding Fathers never envisioned we would have a president
who would do these kinds of things and act in these ways. This is
why the Constitution gives the president great latitude of action
in carrying out his duties and why he is protected from the other
branches of government by the separation of powers.

John Adams, on his first night in the newly constructed White
House, wrote to his wife, and spoke of the expectations of all
the founders during that time: “May none but honest and wise men
rule under this roof,” he wrote.

There was an assumption the American people would always elect
presidents with a basic level of morality, honesty and integrity,
who out of patriotism would always put the welfare of the country
above any personal ambitions for power or glory.

This president knew he was covering up information vital to the
safety and well-being of every American–that China had stolen
from us the advanced technology which would give them the
capability to kill millions of Americans in multiple cities with
just one missile. He knew it.

In 1945, World War II was ended when atomic bombs were dropped on
Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Each explosion destroyed an entire city,
killing tens of thousands. The death toll at Hiroshima was about
75,000 from that 15 kiloton nuclear bomb.

Just think...that with the technology that the President has
transferred to China and what China has stolen and the President
has covered up, China is now capable of producing a 150 kiloton
bomb small enough to fit ten of them on top of one missile, each
bomb targeted at a different American city with accuracy and
reliability. Just extrapolating the numbers, that--in theory--is
enough destructive power to kill as many as 7,500,000
Americans–with just one missile.

And, due to this president who stopped our national missile
defense effort, we have no defense. We have a president who acts
as if he doesn’t care...about us.

So finally, Mr. President, let me repeat the six proven
incontrovertible facts:

1. President Clinton hosted over 100 campaign fundraisers in the
White House, many with Chinese connections.

2. President Clinton used John Huang, Charlie Trie, Johnny Chung,
James Riady, and others with strong Chinese ties to raise
campaign money.

3. President Clinton signed waivers to allow his top campaign
fundraiser’s aerospace company to transfer U.S. missile guidance
technology to China.

4. President Clinton covered up the theft of our most valuable
nuclear weapons technology.

5. President Clinton lied to the American people over 130 times
about our nation’s security while he knew Chinese missiles were
aimed at American children.

6. President Clinton single-handedly stopped the deployment of a
national missile defense system, exposing every American life to
a missile attack, leaving America with no defense whatsoever
against an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Again, it doesn’t matter whether President Clinton did these
things for Chinese campaign contributions because the motive for
aiding and abetting our adversaries is not important. The fact is
President Clinton did it and he knew exactly what he was doing.

I’m not a lawyer, Mr. President, but I have to ask, could
President Clinton have been tried for impeachment for the wrong
crime?

Why am I here telling the truth about the President? Because no
one else will. They know this president will lie with such
conviction that the American people will continue to believe him
and they don’t want to take the risk.

Yesterday at the McLean Bible Church, the sermon was about risk.
They all came back from Canaan with reports of certain
defeat...except for Kaleb who said we could win. God left the
Israelites to languish in the desert and sent Kaleb to the
promised land. But with all these lessons we just don’t learn.

Henry Ward Beecher said it a different way. He siad, “I don’t
like those cold precise people who in order not to say wrong, say
nothing...and in order not to do wrong, do nothing.” So somebody
has to tell the truth about this President....We can’t all be
appeasers. An appeaser is a guy who throws his friends to the
alligator in hopes that the alligator will eat him last.

Hiram Mann said, “No man survives when freedom fails, the best
men rot in filthy jails, and those who cry appease, appease are
hanged by those they tried to please.”

Truth will ultimately prevail...it’s just stubborn. Winston
Churchill said, “Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride
it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is.”

Mr. President, everything I have said during the course of the
last 30 minutes is absolutely true. I hope America is listening.
We’ve got a nation to save.

           Kaddish, Kaddish, Kaddish, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.