-Caveat Lector-

Okay - now imagine this......a calendar which I have and on the date of
the last murder attributed to the ripper, this is scheduled for
reading....a last laff.

Now consider every high degree Mason in the country knowing maybe who
did what, but not being able to prove it.

What I had was a theory, and if you read the two chapters, you may see
why I concluded same; however, if you have a calendar to back it up
date-wise.....well, for one thing you are dealing with a secret society
who has been in existance for many years.

I am a mere woman; I ventured into some territory that scared the heck
out of me, and angered a lot of people - but I am curious
yellowbird.....

Okay try this - the doctor, this Gall or Gull (forgive me it has been
since 1979 I last ws into this and it made me utterly sick to my
stomach, excepted for Stephens poetry which was absolutely hysterical in
some instances)... anyway, this Gall was at the same hospital where the
first blood transfusions were held....in Russia there were stories too
about vampires etc.  And in Germany.....they wer enot only stealing
blood, they were experimenting on cadavers then - but that is how the
doctors and the barber surgeons learned to know the anatomy.

Get books on Hogarth; look on his work; you see closely, you will find a
lot of hidden symbolism.

This thing started to give me nightmares, so I dropped it.

I take it you saw what I saw in the readings; a remember,  on each
murder date there was a clue....

The reason some thought he was a slaughterman, was because the person
committing the crimes has knowledge of the anatomy of a body, etc.   So,
he knew what he was doing....in the bible you find the "slaughterman get
your weapon".......timed to the one murder;
and then the barber surgeons of the day....you read the "barber get your
razor"......and the think is bad enough to readh, and worse when you
realize it is timed to a bible calendar/code.

Anyway, do you see what I see - my old friend in MI6 sure as hell
did......her last letter was that the 5 major publishing houses that had
been taken over by organized crime, would never permit it to go
out....that now they knew about it, knew we knew about it.....etc.  I
thought she rather over-reacted....but then she died, and I let
everything drop.

Now, we all know about it.....there is safety in numbers, eh what?