-Caveat Lector-

Well, if you catch the last oct of Jack the ripper, and use the bible
code, it is the entire scene come to life.

Now the English Masons, were in an uproar; they had probably closed
ranks on this one.......they all knew just like that Sheriff in Dallas,
that a masonic bible calendar code was being used.....just as one looks
for a killer in the bible, J. Edgar Hoover used to look through his
files, knowing the killers had left their calling card in the bible.....

It was not a case of monkey see, monkey do; and I guess, as Alan
Pinkerton....it takes one to catch one....and consider most secet
societies are international and date back to the bible....you will find
them all there within from the Knights of Malta, to the Sons of the
Prophet, to the Masons, and to the Illuminati, still sitting under the
apple tree in the Garden of Eden, having deposed God.

Guess I am the only one with this bible code or calendar, who is not
sworn to secrecy; because, the only thing I ever joined was the Democrat
Party (no longer a member) and the Girl Scouts (one week with them was
sheer hell), and the Camp Fire Girls (well, not as bad as the girl
scouts)....my dream has always been to go to a monastery (not a
convent).....and learn the secrets of the Jesuits  (just Masons of a
different stripe).

Colleen