Thanks,

Robert Sterling
Editor, The Konformist
http://www.konformist.com

The following comes from Flatland Online

http://www2.flatlandbooks.com/flatland/bari.html

EXCLUSIVE: MUST CREDIT 12 am FEBRUARY 6, 1999 for immediate release

(Updated 3/9/1999)

The Bombing of Judi Bari and Darryl Cherney: New Evidence.

Cold, Calculating Bomber Still on the Loose.

"There is no statute of limitations on those crimes."

-Myron Sawicki, Assistant District Attorney, Mendocino County, California,
January, 1999.

Flatland Magazine #16 will feature new evidence on the car-bombing of Judi
Bari and Darryl Cherney. The unsolved terrorist act still chills over the
coast of Northern California. But: was it a terrorist act?

In an article by Flatland's contributing editor, Ed Gehrman, to be published
on February 17th, 1999, a complete survey of the evidence, old and new, will
be provided to the public.

One of the lingering questions about this case: why didn't the authorities
ever question Judi Bari's ex-husband, Mike Sweeney? He's a local bureaucrat in
Ukiah, California, today establishing himself as a well-meaning, recycling,
public official working with garbage.

Judi Bari accused the FBI of a COINTELPRO-era provocation campaign.

Was it true?

To read more, visit Flatland.

To read Michael Sweeney's response:

http://www.saber.net/~sweeney/

My answer to the bizarre "Flatland" claims about the Judi Bari bombing.

Alien abductions, pseudo-science and an old political feud.

by Mike Sweeney
(with research help)

 On February 4, I found out a bizarre campaign was underway
 falsely suggesting that I was somehow involved in the bombing of
 Judi Bari, the Earth First! leader, in 1990.

And finally, for a personal link between Flatland and The Konformist (as well
as Steamshovel Press, The Excluded Middle, and Christ debunking):

http://www2.flatlandbooks.com/flatland/laughlin.jpg
Midnight at the Oasis: (from left to right) Greg Bishop, Robert
Sterling, Jim Martin, Acharya S., Kenn Thomas. (Photo courtesy
Greg Bishop.)

>From Jim Martin at Flatland Books ( http://www2.flatlandbooks.com/flatland )

Last weekend I went to Laughlin Nevada for the International UFO Congress. I
mainly wanted to see my friend Kenn Thomas, publisher of Steamshovel Press,
who was a featured speaker at the event. We were joined by Acharya S. (author
of the forthcoming book, The Christ Conspiracy), Robalini (Rob Sterling) a
bright young guy who operates the Konformist conspiracy web page and mailserve
list, and Greg Bishop, the talented publisher of The Excluded Middle.

A rowdy and sarcastic bunch, I tell you!

If you are interested in a free subscription to The Konformist Newswire,
please visit http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist/ and sign up. Or, e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject: "I NEED 2 KONFORM!!!"
(Okay, you can use something else, but it's a kool catch phrase.)

Visit the Klub Konformist at Yahoo!:

Too much effort to find the stock info you want each day? StockMaster
lets you enter a company name and quickly shows you a daily quote,
chart, and news all on one page. Free!    http://stockmaster.com/?a=f7

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist