Thanks,

Robert Sterling
Editor, The Konformist
http://www.konformist.com

http://www.konformist.com/1999/jbari.htm
The following comes from Flatland Online

http://www2.flatlandbooks.com/flatland/bari.html

EXCLUSIVE: MUST CREDIT 12 am
FEBRUARY 6, 1999 for immediate release
(Updated 3/9/1999)

The Bombing of Judi Bari and Darryl Cherney:
New Evidence.
Cold, Calculating Bomber Still on the Loose.

"There is no statute of limitations on those
crimes."
-Myron Sawicki, Assistant District Attorney,
Mendocino County, California, January, 1999.

Flatland Magazine #16 will feature new
evidence on the car-bombing of Judi Bari and
Darryl Cherney. The unsolved terrorist act still
chills over the coast of Northern California.
But: was it a terrorist act?
In an article by Flatland's contributing editor,
Ed Gehrman, to be published on February
17th, 1999, a complete survey of the evidence,
old and new, will be provided to the public.

One of the lingering questions about this case:
why didn't the authorities ever question Judi
Bari's ex-husband, Mike Sweeney? He's a
local bureaucrat in Ukiah, California, today
establishing himself as a well-meaning,
recycling, public official working with
garbage.

Judi Bari accused the FBI of a
COINTELPRO-era provocation campaign.
Was it true?

To read more, visit Flatland.

To read Michael Sweeney's response:

http://www.saber.net/~sweeney/

My answer to the bizarre "Flatland" claims about the Judi Bari bombing.
Alien abductions, pseudo-science and an old political feud.
by Mike Sweeney
(with research help)

On February 4, I found out a bizarre campaign was underway  falsely suggesting
that I was somehow involved in the bombing of  Judi Bari, the Earth First!
leader, in 1990.

And finally, for a personal link between
Flatland and The Konformist (as well as
Steamshovel Press, The Excluded Middle, and
Christ debunking):
http://www2.flatlandbooks.com/flatland/laughlin.jpg
Midnight at the Oasis: (from left to right) Greg
Bishop, Robert
Sterling, Jim Martin, Acharya S., Kenn
Thomas. (Photo courtesy Greg Bishop.)

>From Jim Martin at Flatland Books
( http://www2.flatlandbooks.com/flatland )

Last weekend I went to Laughlin Nevada for
the International UFO Congress. I mainly
wanted to see my friend Kenn Thomas,
publisher of Steamshovel Press, who was a
featured speaker at the event. We were joined
by Acharya S. (author of the forthcoming
book, The Christ Conspiracy), Robalini (Rob
Sterling) a bright young guy who operates the
Konformist conspiracy web page and mailserve
list, and Greg Bishop, the talented publisher of
The Excluded Middle.
A rowdy and sarcastic bunch, I tell you!

If you are interested in a free subscription to The Konformist Newswire,
please visit http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist/ and sign up. Or, e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject: "I NEED 2 KONFORM!!!"
(Okay, you can use something else, but it's a kool catch phrase.)

Visit the Klub Konformist at Yahoo!:

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/konformist