-Caveat Lector-

--- Bob Stokes  wrote:
>  -Caveat Lector-

> <big snip>

>     As to those who refuse to work, let them die, for if they are not willing
> to work they do not deserve to live.  As for those who cannot work due to
> mental or physical disabilities... the corporations would give charity to them
> since the owners of the corporations would be normal people and not the greedy
> rich.  The owners of the corporations could decide who they want to support.
>
> Comments Anyone?
>
> Regards,
> Bob Stokes

How would someone such as myself fit into this . I am a stay at home wife and mother .
I believe
that the primary problem with todays youth < gangs , drugs , violence ..... etc . > is
the sad fact
that most children are primarily left to raise themslves and are highly lacking in
both supervision
and attention due to todays two income families . Now I realize that many people will
argue that
they can not make it financially today without two incomes but we have choosen to live
a simple
lifestyle versus a status quo/materialistic one believing that love is more important
than
materialistic items to a childs development.

An even harder question would be in relation to the single parents , which are so
sadly predominate
in todays society who truly have no options .

Please note that this is in no way a critizism of any kind , would just like to know
your thoughts
on this subject . Also would like to note that although we are eligible for food
stamps and various
other
governmental aid  , a sad fact in itself as my husband works very hard in a highly
specialized
field , we do not take it due to the complete demoralization and total sign off of all
rights to
privacy ( or pride )  which one has to suffer in order to obtain it .

Divine~

I am numbered by my government .... therefore I am