-Caveat Lector-

[EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
>Of course it is propaganda, BUT one must not forget ones own personal
>responsibility.  The poor must not be forgotten and in the "land of
>plenty"
>that is the US it should be something that is of paramount importance.  I
>think it is an object lesson in extremes.  The grasshopper needs to take
>some
>responsibility for his actions as well as there being responsibility from
>those in authority toward those who are disenfranchised.
>Teo1000

my point is that when i see artists and musicians dying in the street for
lack of money making potential in their crafts. when i see friends going
for weeks on end suffering and some waiting to die for the simple need of
dental care. when i see the system setting mothers and babies in the
streets to fend for themselves. i have always said that art that makes
money has at least one virtue. and it is the same for money making; it is
but a single "trick" and those that learned the trick early on set up the
rules so that unless one is willing to sell their soul, they are not going
to be able to use that one simple trick. when the thieves have taken all
of the resourses and slam the doors to all others, there is something
wrong with that trick of theirs.
when all of the land has been privatized and no other may live off of the
land it became the responsibilities of the largest land grabbers to
provide a means for them to have some land. (u.s. gov own 1/3 of all of
the land in the u.s.). when all resourses are privatized it becomes the
responsibility of the owners to provide some means for others to survive
as well. and not as slaves and servants either. the system now says that i
own everything and if you do not dance to my tune, you starve and die a
horrible death in almost all cases. this planet, this country and this
land and resourse belong to all of us and not just the asshole who learned
early on to steal from his brother before his brother even got out of bed.
it is a crime that there is nowhere for a homeless person to stand
legally. the homeless person is the victim of the crime. there is no
remedy for him either.

i know that your ant and grasshopper story was posted seriously with
something that you believed to be true but the context, the situation, the
characters, the principle, all of it were wrong. but then that is the
nature of propaganda: unlesss you bust it yourself, you will be dancing to
its tune and i thought that that was something that you needed to see.

when you see ants in your house, you kill them, do you not? when you see a
grasshopper you are less likely to kill them but a lot of them are
locusts, are they not? this story should be seen the same way; a pest.

enough ranting.

chris