-Caveat Lector-

I saw something on TV tonite, that made me wonder.....a man representing
the CFR, as though he were an elected official of the United States
government.

He was an arrogant, obnoxious, idiot, and if he passed any kind of
entrance exam to get his job, there had to be some big money attached to
it.

Now this is what he said, in so many works....."What do we care - we
have 19 nations in NATO now......".

Is this to be a new threat to the United Sttes; just exactly did this
non-elected official who represents a private enterprise who answers
unto themselves, mean by "we have 19 nations in NATO now".....is this
the answer to Hitlers Unification of Europe.....the one once fostered by
the League of Nations and Hitler went out with Seig Heil  (correct me,
but if my biblical interpretion is accurate, this means God is
Alive...and Hitler, was God...).

This horrible representtive of the CFR does not represent the people of
the United States; but this may be, perhaps, why the US has not paid its
dues to the United Nations....NATO, will represent the people who count
to them.

What right does the CFR, who has just as of late crawled out from under
their rock, what right do they have to speak for NATO and the United
States of Ameria, who ultimately answer to the public at large for their
authority under the Constittion.

Where have all the leaders gone - well a lot of them have been gunned
down in the streets and in hotel kitchens, since 1963....and Ronald
Regan and John F. Kennedy, were not a part of the CFR.......

This man representing the CFR - he represents nothing but specil
interests....
Did you see the thousands upon thousands of primarily women, the
elderly, and the children in huge camps.....one man dying in the
streets, another had been wounded.  Children crying, and women crying -
but someone else on the list asked, where are all themen....some cannot
find their loved ones....some they may never find again....

Yet refugees Madam Albright and Herr Kissinger, sure made it to safety
the last WWII did they not;  and left 6 million jews who were not so
fortunate.to die....is this history repeating its self only a different
form of genocide has been developed other than the phoney AIDS caused by
Green Monkey disease and now Anthrax?

Vote them ALL out....the good, the bad, and the ugly.....and do ot
forget the coward Clinton hiding behind the bully Madeline
Albright......can you imagine Sadaam Hussein or any man, backing down to
that frump?

Colleen