-Caveat Lector-

Joshua2,
Because I don't know what to do about it. Voting is the American answer
to tyranny, at least that is what I was taught all my life.  I now learn
we often choose between two tyrants or degenerates or whatever.  We have
no political leadership.  I have come to think elections are a farce to
keep the sheeple calm.  The Secet Service may be the Clinton's "trained
pigs" as they say but we are the trained sheep.  The rot is so deep and
entrenched and established that it will take a miracle to get us out of
it now.  But we didn't know.  We weren't stupid or not looking or paying
attention.  We were so honest as a society that I don't think anyone
could conceive of the evil being perpetrated on us.  I still don't
understand it.  Why destroy the greatest democracy/republic on earth
because the powers that be dictate it? And the NWO is to reduce us to
third world or below level. This smells of jealousy and will sooth the
have-not sheeple of the world.  We have all heard "America is great
because she is good."  So what are we now--not so good any more.  It is
troubling to say the least.
The powder box solution would only cause more destruction and the ballot
box one hasn't done anything but make it worse.  The prayer aspect may
be all we have at this late date & we have a lot of blood on our hands
to expect a rescue there but it  is my hope that our basic goodness will
come through in the end.
Amelia