-Caveat Lector-

Click Here: <A
HREF="http://www.memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1

423&mode=flat&order=0&thold=-1">VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise ::
Memes.o…</A>
----
Memes.org
Memes are Mind Viruses
    Dec 20, 2002 - 11:22 PMMemeStore :: Register :: Login :: Submit News ::
Top Articles Search
Memetics Topics· Memetics News
· Memes News
· Mind Virus News
· Theory News
· Memes.org News
· 9-11 News

Main Menu· Home
· Account Info
· Log Out
· LibertyThink

· Downloads
· Memebers
· Messages
· News
· Polls
· Recommend Us
· Reviews
· Stats
· Submit News
· Topics
· Top List
· Web Links

Who's OnlineWe have 99 guests and 3 members online

You are an anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Send a Message to

Latest Links Added· Meet America's New Big Brother (10)
· VOX UPDATES (23)
· The Council for Secular Humanism (9)
· Rick Ochoa at Nervous Net (15)
· Nervous Net Web Log is Genius (15)
· Vox NYC Raided by 40 Agents (48)
· Hints for UFO Researchers (18)
· Conspiracy Redux (11)
· Non-existent Aircraft (19)
· Super Secret Shadow Planes (20)
· tungsten that feuled the Vietnam war (12)
· Google links to us page 2 (5)
· Google Links to memes.org (5)
· Vox NYC and Vox Fux (24)
· What Really Happened (6)
· Portland Indy Media (2)
· Sci Forums (1)
· Discordian Research Technology DRT News (5)
· Propaganda Matrix (9)
· Link to us from Indymedia Hawaii Nei (4)
· PHP Nuke Links on Pagina (1)
· This Means War RSS Feed (1)

Downloads

Quotes
"It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is seldom a mistake."

-- H.L. Mencken
Rushkoff's BlogCBS Script
A bunch of you have asked, so here&apos;s a copy of something close to the
script that was used for the narration for the CBS Sunday Morning piece I did
that ran last week. As you can see, TV makes for a more skeletal analysis.
But the pictures do help.

CBS Sunday Morning
My first "CBS Sunday Morning" commentary airs Sunday, December 15, at 9am in
most US time zones. I wrote and narrated, but I haven&apos;t seen the edited
piece.

Trent Lott
Let him keep his job, even though his longstanding racist agenda is coming to
light. He represents a significant constituency of the Republican party. Yes,
Bush publically scolded Lott for what he said (that Strom Thurmond, a
segregationist, should have been President).
Read more
Theory: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise
Posted by: valis on Dec 19, 2002 - 06:00 AMThe following is a comment to a
Seattle IndyMedia story:

I have been following the voxnyc.com news site now for a while (Very Closely)
A strange thing happened just prior to the raid. Voxfux had been having a
"back and fourth" with a real belligerent jerk who had been posting under the
name "Unknown Soldier" Vox had essentially tracked his usage to a number of
postings by this same jerk. Then vox's final exchange was that this guy was
spoofing his IP (which only hackers and intelligence agents do) Since this
jerk "Unknown Soldier" is no hacker then maybe...

You get the drift.

Then Vox announced that this guy was operating on rasserver.net which is a
VERY SUSPICIOUS internet company. With a strange kind of administration which
never responds to any complaints about it's many violations regarding some
illegal activity is undertakes on a daily basis. Also rasserver.net seems
immune to any Internet authorities' regarding their constant and flagrant
violations of common Internet rules and regulations.

Vox indicating that rasserver could be an organ of the CIA.

Then he looked into rasserver's parent company ICG and discovered that ICG
Communications Inc had decended into bankrupcy just days after Bush siezed
the presidency. Hmmm.

He accused ICG Communications Inc of being possible the next Enron scandal,
only this time Vox has claimed that ICG was actually taken over by an
intelligence group (CIA or EX CIA) and that it had undertaken a scheme to
drive the stock proice into the ground, only to rip off investors, and then
when the stock reached rock bottom they bought up the stock and are now
poised to become fabulously wealthy.

Apparently they drove the stock price from 36 dollars to 36 cents.

Then vox mentioned something about the CEO's involved with ICG were
intelligence assets. The new CEO is in fact a Jesuit (Graduated from LOYOLA
university which specializes in Intellegence, political, industrial economic
intelligence.

The strange thing is that there is no trace of that exchange that was on
vox's web site. What is even stranger is that this "Unknown Soldier" Who vox
pointed out also posts under the name "Soaring Eagle" This Soaring Eagle
posted a very spooky veiled threat which is still up on the site it is a
passage from George Orwell's 1984 about Big Brothers ability to obliterate
every trace of a persons life so that no one would ever know that he existed.

I for one checked out the ICG Communications story and it does indeed look
VERY FISHY.

I believe the Bush threat is just a pretext, the real reason for the raid
might be the ICG Communications story, which as I said has mysteriously
dissappeared from the voxnyc website.

 Login Username
 Password
 Remember me

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have
some advantages like a theme manager, comments configuration and posting
comments with your name.
Related links· More about Writing
· News by valis

Most read story in Writing:
VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise

VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise | Login/Create an account | 12
CommentsThreshold

Comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.
Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise (Score: 1)
by God on Dec 19, 2002 - 06:04 AM
(User info | Send a Message) http://memes.org
Was this Inter@ctive Consulting Group or someone else?

Re: Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise(Score: 1)
by VALIS ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Dec 19, 2002 - 06:16 AM
(User info | Send a Message) http://www.libertythink.com
I wish I knew. Any one got any more info on this?

icg (Score: 0)
by Anonymeme on Dec 19, 2002 - 06:29 AM
Domain Name: RASSERVER.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Smith, Robert (RS17831) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICG Communications
161 Inverness Drive West
Englewood, CO 80112
3034145510 (FAX) 3034145881

source: http://www.investigate911.com/didyouknow.htm

Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise (Score: 1)
by VALIS ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Dec 19, 2002 - 06:18 AM
(User info | Send a Message) http://www.libertythink.com
Keep in mind, this could be disinfo.

Anyone know Phillip Clarendon?

Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise (Score: 0)
by Anonymeme on Dec 19, 2002 - 06:56 AM
Anyone happen to notice that not only has the site vanished but his DOMAIN
NAME EXPIRED A FEW DAYS AGO...that could be why he's not around.

Re: Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise (Score: 0)
by Anonymeme on Dec 19, 2002 - 07:19 AM
It's back up and running with no explaination...
Perhaps someone was flexing some muscle.

Re: Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise(Score: 1)
by VALIS ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Dec 19, 2002 - 07:27 AM
(User info | Send a Message) http://www.libertythink.com
Yes, we went through the domain name issue a bit here.
You'd think he'd check his e-mail, regardless.
People have seen him and spoken to him since the raid, or so I've heard, so
we are pretty clear on the reason that he's not around. The questions
remains: where is he? has he been charged with anything? Why the lack of
communication?

Vox Updates (Score: 1)
by VALIS ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Dec 19, 2002 - 09:17 AM
(User info | Send a Message) http://www.libertythink.com

VOX UPDATES

Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise (Score: 1)
by CactusPat on Dec 19, 2002 - 01:21 PM
(User info | Send a Message) http://falloutshelternews.com/index.html
>From a post near bottom of Vox's "Terminate Smirk" article.
http://www.voxnyc.com/archives/00000066.htm

Don't know Valis, this whole scenario reeks. Whether its real or whether is
Memorex...

from IndyMedia thread:

Voxfux has been making appearances throughout the day in the East Village
talking a lot to a lot of people. He's pissed. But he is definately NOT in
their custody.

I saw one of his assistants who confirmed the Amy Goodman interview. She told
me that Voxfux has requested that the interview NOT be aired at this time.

He told me to tell everyone to not have fear. He feels like a lion and never
had more resolve in his life.

Posted by They are after VoxFux @ 12/17/2002 12:39 PM EST

Re: Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise (Score: 0)
by Anonymeme on Dec 19, 2002 - 04:43 PM
how can we get more information on this? has anything 'official' been
reported? does anyone know his friends or family?

Re: Re: Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise(Score: 1)
by VALIS ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Dec 19, 2002 - 06:26 PM
(User info | Send a Message) http://www.libertythink.com
To find out the latest developments, or to report the latest developments,
check back with VOX UPDATES.

Re: Re: Re: Re: VOXFUX - Rumor and Speculation Arise (Score: 0)
by Anonymeme on Dec 20, 2002 - 04:07 PM
1984 is a lot closer...***** you patriots your time will come

MemeStore :: Register :: Login :: Submit News :: Top Articles

Some articles reprinted in full without permission for the purposes of
discussion and review,
as permitted by Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976.

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002 Memes.org
This web site was made with PostNuke, a web portal system written in PHP.
PostNuke is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license.
You can syndicate our news using the file backend.php