-Caveat Lector- http://www.etherzone.com/2002/moor122302.shtml

THE "INSIDERS" SCHEME FOR AMERICA

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS
By: Jim Moore

In an article I wrote titled, "Danger to America--The Insiders", I tried to explain the phenomenon of the "conspiracy". The conspiracy, I said, was an international group of "Insiders" who are planning the subversion of America into a "new world order."

However, the magnitude and power of international conspirators to sabotage the independence and sovereignty of America is so little known, and so out of the mainstream American consciousness, that my article could only skim the surface.

For more elucidation, I felt that a follow-up article was owed the reader; with more specifics of the kind of trouble America is in.

So I've added an informative interview between J.Conti, contributing author of GoOFF, an alternative news source, and Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr., author of the explosive book, "Who's Who of the Elite", which was such a shocker that no publisher would touch it. So Mr. Ross published it himself.

Ross has impressive credentials, as a renowned author, a licensed Manufacturing Engineer, an officer in the Army Security Agency, an expert in the field of cryptoanalysis (breaking codes), and company commander of an intelligence unit in South Korea.

He's also worked in the petroleum industry as a management consultant in the U.S., Japan. Mexico, Canada, England, and Iran. His positions and contacts have afforded him penetrating insights into the subversive powers endangering America's freedom.

Here is Ross's revealing interview with Conti:

CONTI: Gaylon, tell us, what is the "elite", what does the term really mean?

ROSS: My definition of the Elite is anyone who is now, or who has ever been a member of the Bilderberg's (BB), Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), or the Trilateral Commission (TC), or who is now, or has in the past, associated very closely with the core members of these secret organizations.

CONTI: What is the degree of influence the "elite" have over the Government of the United States, and for that matter, the world?

ROSS: The Elite either directly, or indirectly, controls EVERYTHING of significance that happens over the entire world.

CONTI: How did they manage to have so much power?

ROSS: The Golden Rule-He who has the gold, rules! The core members of the Elite (primarily the Rockefellers and Rothschilds) own all of the central banks of the entire world. Money is power! They create money from thin air. Their money is not backed by ANYTHING.

CONTI: Who are the "members" of the secret ruling clique?

ROSS: There are just over 3,000 members of the Elite, and I name them in my first book, "Who's Who of the Elite". In addition to naming them I also tell what secret organizations they belong to, where they work, and their job titles, Then I sort them by where they work, and it becomes very clear that they control EVERYTHING of significance over the entire world.

CONTI: In your opinion, what is their ultimate goal and what will they do to accomplish it?

ROSS: Their ultimate goal is to create the Global Union which will control the world both politically and economically, and they will do whatever is necessary to accomplish this goal.

CONTI: How long ago did their plans begin?

ROSS: At least before the first Bilderberg meeting in 1954, probably much earlier. The minutes of the meeting include discussions about forming the European Union, which is the first step in establishing the Global Union.

CONTI: Why is it that almost no one knows about these things?

ROSS: Most information from around the world comes from newspapers, news magazines and television, and the Elite directly own or control these sources of news.

CONTI: Where does their endless supply of money come from?

ROSS: They create money from thin air. Their money is not backed by ANYTHING. The law that created the Federal Reserve System stipulated that all taxes collected by the Internal Revenue System must be deposited in the Federal Reserve Banks, NOT the Treasury Department.

CONTI: To what degree do you think they affect who our elected officials are?

ROSS: The Elite have selected the winning candidates for our President for the last 200 or more years. In many cases, they selected the top two candidates for this office. Bill Clinton attended the 1991 Bilderberg Conference in Baden-Baden, Germany before he was selected by them to become our president in 1992.

CONTI: This is difficult to ask, but are we their slaves? Is that what this reality boils down to?

ROSS: When they complete the Global Union, somewhere around 2010, there will be around 3,000 Elite and there will be the rest of us, who will essentially be their slaves.

CONTI: What role do you think they play in the "cancer", "Alzheimer's", "depression" and "heart disease" industries? Do you think that through their "seemingly" unrelated front companies that they are actually poisoning Americans to keep them sick and feeble? Do you think they are behind the "solutions" for these problems too-that is to say, the "pharmaceutical" solutions?

ROSS: Many of these problems are directly caused by fluoride in our water and toothpaste. The Germans and Russians used fluoride to make their citizens docile so they could take over as dictatorships. Fluoride does not prevent cavities. It causes cavities, and many of the illnesses that you mention, plus others. The Elite also own, or control, all of the pharmaceutical companies.

CONTI: Is covert population control going on in this country right now?

ROSS: Yes. They are using HIV viruses, both birth control and abortions as birth control in the U.S. In Africa, they are using CIA instigated wars between the tribes. HIV viruses, emboli viruses, and several other deadly viruses created in U.S. labs, to reduce the population so they can gain control of the wealth of natural resources in Africa.

CONTI: Please tell us a little more about your latest world shocker, The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, RFK, and MLK?

ROSS: This book tells who planned these assassinations, why they were killed, who did the shooting, where they were when they fired the shots, and who paid them for their efforts. It also reveals many atrocities committed on U.S. citizens by the FBI and CIA.

CONTI: Tell us about 9/11, what's your take?

ROSS: All the evidence is not in yet, but the administration absolutely had prior knowledge of the Trade Center and Pentagon crashes by the terrorists. The CIA funded, furnished the weapons, and trained bin Laden's forces when the Russians were in control of Afghanistan. They have used the attack on these facilities as an excuse to create the new Homeland Security Agency, and to tighten up on our rights as citizens. The Homeland Security Agency will be created not to protect us from terrorists, but to control, arrest, and incarcerate the Militia members once the administration bans the private ownership of firearms. They have already created concentration camps to house the militia as they are arrested for defending their right to own firearms. No dictator has ever taken complete control over a nation without first outlawing the ownership of firearms.

CONTI: What really happened with Jim Trafficant, Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, and Congressman Earl Hilliard, and why do you say Ron Paul is next? These people are all national heroes.

ROSS: Add Bob Barr to that list, as well. These elected representatives were asking too many embarrassing questions of the Administration regarding the never-ending attacks on our Constitution and Bill of Rights, so they had to be silenced by removing them from office, My Representative in Congress, Ron Paul, is next because he has always stood on the side of his constituents in defending our rights, and trying to get us out of the United Nations, eliminate the IRS, the Federal Reserve System, and many other things that are harming us.

CONTI: What is your outlook in both the short term and long term? What's ahead for us?

ROSS: If we don't inform the entire nation of what is REALLY going on, then we will have an American Union (just like the European Union) by January, 2005 On May 6th or 7th Dick Cheney told the attendees of the Council of the Americas that the Free Trade area of the Americas (FTAA) would be completed by January, 2005. Immediately after he finished his talk, David Rockefeller (Chairman of the Council of the Americas), shook his hand and thanked him for his remarks. (The video of this meeting is available from C-Span)

CONTI: Do you have any last words for our readers?

ROSS: Yes! Read Chapter 11 of my book, "The Elite Serial Killers of JFK, RFK, and MLK", and you will find many of my suggestions as to how to stop the Elite in their efforts to conquer the world. You can learn more about my thoughts on my website at www.4rie.com. Thanks for your interest.

CONTI: Gaylon, it has been a great pleasure. Thank you very much.

NOTE: Some of the claims Mr. Ross made seemed outlandish, such as his claim about fluorides. So I investigated the dangers of fluorides, and the government's reason for covering up negative scientific data, and found that Mr. Ross's statement was correct. Therefore, I have little reason to believe that his other statements are any less accurate. . .

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>