-Caveat Lector-

Hah!!!!!! I installed a spy program on my computer to find out what my homosexual nephew does when he wanted to surf the internet on my computer and discovered him trading “Yahoo! Briefs” which are free accounts for storing and trading pictures. He was 18 years old and pretending to be 13 years old in the Chat Rooms of Yahoo! asking to trade “Boy Briefs”. When I read the log I thought at first my nephew was wanting to trade underware. J LOL!!!!!! But I followed a link he was offering for more Yahoo! Briefs and it took me to an account that had vulgar pictures of young boys from 3 years old all the way up in their teens with erections. There was some pictures with boys doing 69 with each other. I tried to report it to Yahoo! so they would close this account down but they never replied to my repeated E-mails to them and the account Yahoo! Brief account remained up and they never did a thing to stop this child pornography they were hosting. I would have reported it to the police but I once tried to report Child Pornography on the internet to the Clark County Ohio Sherrif’s department and they kept telling me that it was out of their jurisdiction and they could not do anything about it. I called 911 about it and reported it because I knew 911 recorded the info and the Sherrif’s department got very angry and nearly swarmed my apartment bearing down on me menacingly. It was a good thing my mother was at the apartment. They threatened that they could arrest me for making 911 calls that were not emergencies. This Serriff’s department is in Spring Field Ohio and they have a branch in New Carlisle Ohio where I reported it. Clark County Ohio Sherrif’s department is run by 32 degree Freemason Sherrif Gene Kelly. The internet service provider I had at the time was www.erinet.com and they were the ones hosting child pornography News Groups. Later I talked to Sherrif Gene Kelly on the telephone when I asked him if he was a Freemason and he told me he was. I asked for his email address so I could send him information and he reluctantly gave it to me. I typed in the last part of his E-mail address to find out what ISP he had because I did not recognize the address as a local ISP that was available and guess what? It took me to www.erinet.com . All the New Channels of Dayton Ohio use www.erinet.com and this was the reason the Shrriff’s department ignored my complaints. They all support child pornography. I later called the FBI to report www.erinet.com and they acted like they were not very interested in my complaint.

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>