-Caveat Lector-

> My point remains the same - every time you choose to show only part of
> something, you are displaying an opinion.

The facts stated in the quote were the facts that I sought
report. The whole article reported other incidents and events.
The other incidents or events do not change the reality
of that part of the article I quoted.

> My point was not about the article, but about you. The article speaks for
> itself. Or it would if it was allowed to remain whole - as it was
presented
> it only speaks for you.

You make no sense. The article was referenced for anyone to read
in its entirety. I chose to quote a portion of the article. I did not
purport
to reproduce the whole article. Obviously that portion I quoted was the
most important from my perspective.

> AS to your personal attacks and insults - they roll off me as I never
enter
> a battle of wits with the unarmed.

I don't consider any of my comments personal attacks.

> I would love for you point out one place where I rationalized.

Your rationalization was obvious from the fact that you thought it
somehow unfair of me not to also quote other incidents where
Israelis were victimized. As I pointed out, I do not consider
the Israeli and Palestinian situations as morally equivalent.
One is a rich powerful militaristic state that seeks to oppress and
displace
an entire people. The other entity is stateless, poor and has no military
and seeks to prevent its destruction by an occupying colonialist power.

You apparently consider the murder of an 11 year old Palestinian
girl somehow not important as a solitary story but requires 'context'
by reporting Israeli deaths. I see value in the story of the girl's death
standing alone since I consider that story symbolic of the Israeli -
Palestinian tragedy.
flw