-Caveat Lector-

        It is up to you, whether we remain free, or become slaves! For God has said:
"...Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated,
and I will bring them against thee on every side...And they shall come against thee
with chariots, wagons, and wheels, and with an assembly of people, which shall set
against thee buckler and shield and helmet round about: and I will set judgment before
them, and they shall judge thee according to their judgments. And I will set my
jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away
thy nose and thine ears; and thy remnant shall fall by the sword: they shall take thy
sons and thy daughters [Has the enemy not taken our sons and daughters with their
drugs, lewdness, wine and music?]; and thy residue shall be devoured by the fire. They
shall also strip thee out of thy clothes, and take away thy fair jewels. Thus will I
make thy lewdness to cease from thee, and thy whoredom...For thus saith the Lord God;
Behold, I WILL DELIVER THEE INTO THE HAND OF THEM WHOM THOU HATEST, INTO THE HAND OF
THEM FROM WHOM THY MIND IS ALIENATED: AND THEY SHALL DEAL WITH THEE HATEFULLY, AND
SHALL TAKE AWAY ALL THY LABOUR, AND SHALL LEAVE THEE NAKED AND BARE: AND THE NAKEDNESS
OF THY WHOREDOMS SHALL BE DISCOVERED, BOTH THY LEWDNESS AND THY WHOREDOMS. I WILL DO
THESE THINGS UNTO THEE, BECAUSE THOU HAST GONE A WHORING AFTER THE HEATHEN, AND
BECAUSE THOU ART POLLUTED WITH THEIR IDOLS." (Ezekiel 23:22-30)

        God has told us who these are whom He will deliver us up to: "Behold,
therefore I WILL DELIVER THEE TO THE MEN OF THE EAST [God is telling us He will
deliver us for a time to the Jews -- they are the men from the east because the Jews
who presently rule over us are Khazar Jews -- MEN FROM THE EAST!] for a possession,
and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall
eat thy fruit, and they shall drink thy milk." (Ezekiel 25:4)

        101). The Los Lunas Decalogue Stone

        The Los Lunas Inscription is an abridged version of the Decalogue or Ten
Commandments, carved into the flat face of a large boulder resting on the side of
Hidden Mountain, near Los Lunas, New Mexico, about 35 miles south of Albuquerque. The
language is Hebrew, and the script is the Old Hebrew alphabet, with a few Greek
letters mixed in. See Cline (1982), Deal (1992), Stonebreaker (1982), and/or Underwood
(1982) for transcriptions and translation, and Deal (1992) for discussion and
photographs of the setting.

        God has told us who these are whom He will deliver us up to: "Behold,
therefore I WILL DELIVER THEE TO THE MEN OF THE EAST [God is telling us He will
deliver us for a time to the Jews -- they are the men from the east because the Jews
who presently rule over us are Khazar Jews -- MEN FROM THE EAST!] ‘for a possession,
and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall
eat thy fruit, and they shall drink thy milk." (Ezekiel 25:4)

      "False propaganda, to be truly effective, Has to exist
in an environment in which there are no alternatives
to contradict it.  Otherwise, it can be seen for the lie
that it is."

     There are three kinds of people in America:

1). Those that know what is going on;

2). Those that think they know what is going on; and

3). Those that don't have a clue as to what is going on.

     "5% of the people think. 10% of the people think they think.
The rest would rather die than think."

    "How long would it take a blind giant, hammering upon an
anvil, to produce a watch?" That's how long it would take the
evolutionists to explain their stupid theory.