-Caveat Lector-

Here is a thought - my poor old 1930 Funk and Wagnall.....

Maybe ten years ago, it was reported in the newspapers that scientists
thought cancer might be caused by a virus.....like it was a big
discovery.

I have an old sent of Funk and Wagnalls that contian a lot of
information you cannot find today....one item of interest, it was
thought in 1930 that , and I quote,  "Cancer might be caused by a virus"
according to some scientists.

Spent a lot of money along the way to be told the same thing.

Cancer is a bi=product of coal tar derivitives, which have replaced many
natural substances....everything is synthetic, when it comes to
vitamins, etc., sugar sweeteners, etc.

May years ago during Viet Nam, they put out the call for Quinine.....and
lo and behold the Dutch had cornered the market on it.....it seems the
coal tar products given to our troops for malaria, was causing SERIOUS
resspiratory problems.  So the search was on for the quinine.....

Now how did the Dutch get the corner on the market.......after WWII our
government proudly stated that "quinine has been replaced with even more
powerful coal tar derivities".....so saith reliable 1962 Encyclopedia.

I always remember that, because during that period of time after
considerable research I had concluded that the Testor Company, who made
airplane glue, had caused the death of a little 9 year old child; today,
there is still a tombstone with a model car on it, which he loved to
make....and naturally, Testor was owned by an oil company.

So much for caring, loving government agencies who are paid to protect
nd serve the public.

And so much for the "news" that cancer might be caused by a virus - a
virus, is just another word for poison

collee