-Caveat Lector-

Jewish is just one of many influences that shaped who I am, but it did not
DETERMINE anything. It's a small piece in the puzzle.

Funny, it seemed more like chastisement to me than a shout out to others.

My thoughts on morality have hardly been dipped into here, for they really
were not the point.

I made a joke you found distasteful. You told me that joke shamed the jewish
community. Whatever.

It's a funny joke. Still makes me laugh.

Get over it.

--

The concept of ³god² is just a future memory of ourselves.

                                                            Barney
Funkasaurus

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew