-Caveat Lector-

An opinion - that Stealth Bomber is so outdated ts a wonder it made it
out of Italy.

It is true that a plane such as this from the time it reaches the
drawing board and makes it to the defense plant, and is built, it is
obsolete.....but still, somewhat of a beautiful ship

Frankly, I liked it better during the Cold War.....that is where you
prove to the enemy that you can out talk him, out flank him, and scare
the hell out of them and never a bomb is dropped.....and the reason it
works is simply this  your real enemies are more scared of you, than you
are  of them.  Check out Gideon in the Gideon Bible.....Judges 5 and 6
etc., and read on until he steals the gold from the Ishmalites
earrings.....

We have things floating up there somewhere that with one beam, could
wipe out an entire city.  We have artificial lightning, can make peace
or war, we can conjure up storms and hurricanes, and droughts.....we are
a Goliath, taking on a country the size of Ohio.....and David would have
been blown over by the breath of Goliath, had he used full force.

The problem is, and the problem I do not like, is the USA will now
portray the role of the bad guys, and the Russians will be the good guys
for a change; and China, well I imagine they will dig in a little deeper
and increase the size of their wall to continue their effort to keep us
out.

As Madame Albright said "it is of biblical proportion" when assessing
the damage to the Balkans and her cities of refuge...........well,
genocide always is of "biblical" proportion, because this is from where
the idea came, is it not.  And wht we are doing is a mild form of
genocide; from the deaths come plague, disease, and the ruin of all
these poor people had in the world..

This meddlesome woman does not represent me.....she does not represent
the United States of America......and further, I believe this recent
naturalization on her part as a US Citizen was the FIRST time she took
the oath....

It is obvious we do not need troops to win a war, when we have stored
anthrax, bubonic plague, AIDS, and poisons too numerous to mention as
well as now, radiation tablets to give certain people who have been
exposed to radiation unknowingly......perhaps it has reached a point
where war is the most humane form of genocide - and don't worry, we will
be able to watch it on CNN and MSNBC....and already are witnessing it in
the Balkans.

We have the means to wipe out the entire world, in the twinkling of an
eye.

So much for the Butcher of the Balkans and her TV appearance today and
Rubins "method acting" - from where do all these people come?

It will soon be the anniversary date of WACO, brought to you by the
Butcher of WACO, and promoted by the news media who got bored waitng for
some action, and pushed the date to a quick conclusion.   Why isn't
Janet Reno sitting in there beside Timothy McVey - at least this kid
appeared to be completely brainwashed and who did it?

Meanwhile, our President is talking about all the victims, and his hands
are as white as the newly driven snow.....he must wash them ten times
daily.

If you want to read all about the NWO master plan, just do as David
Koresh did, and as the Halle Bopp Clan did.....they knew what this
Master Plan of Death was.

Colleen