-Caveat Lector- <A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

--- Begin Message ---
Title: David Horsey

Bush's Big Mouth Significant Threat to National Security

George W. Bush’s often-insulting remarks about political and international adversaries raise questions about whether the president’s loose tongue is becoming a national security danger to the American people.

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2003/012203a.html

Impeachment Resolution Against President George W. Bush

by Francis A. Boyle

Professor of Law

January 17, 2003

Bush is impeachable for criminal violations of International & Constitutional Law!

FAX this page to your Representative and demand that he or she introduce the impeachment resolution in the House immediately!

http://www.rise4news.net/Impeachment_Resolution.html

§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§

Prosecute Bush Family for War Crimes & Treason!

Please email this letter, appending your Name and Nationality at the end of the letter of motion, to all the US Federal Senators and Representatives and all the UN Offices you know of.

Then forward this letter to every US and World Citizen you possibly can.

************************

We, the people of the United States of America and of the Greater World, put forward the motion that it become US Federal Law that the Yale University Order of Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Grove of Sonoma, California be fully publicly investigated and federally outlawed, and that all past and present members be identified and barred from holding any position in Local, State or Federal US Public Service in addition to their progeny thus barred for the next three generations.

We put forward the motion that all property and assets of the foresaid societies and members be seized by the US Federal Treasury and entirely directed to the protection of children from abuse, hunger, homelessness and poverty throughout the world.

We further put forward the motion that all property and assets gained from slavery since the commencement of the American Civil War and all profits resulting thereof be legally seized by the US Federal Treasury and entirely directed to sheltering homeless people throughout the world.

We hereby put forward the motion that all people and descendents thereof that participated or profitted from slavery since the commencement of the American Civil War be witheld from holding any position in Local, State or Federal US Public Service for the next three generations.

We hereby put forward the motion that all property and assets held within the USA and all profits thereof gained from the financial activities of the Nazi Regime be hereby seized by the US Federal Treasury and entirely directed to sponsoring Anti-Violence education in Junior Secondary Schools throughout America, targeting those schools with the highest rate of violence as the priority.

We hereby put forward the motion that all people and descendents thereof that were members or supporters of the Nazi Regime be barred from holding any position in Local, State or Federal US Public Service for the next three generations.

We hereby put forward the motion that the US Federal Government shall abide by the same obligations that it demands of Iraq, disclosing the entirety of Weapons Program to the United Nations Security Council, opening all US Military, Navy Airforce and Military Science Bases internationally (terrestrial, subterrestrial and extra-terrestrial) for detailed inspection by UNMOVIC and the immediate compliance of disarmament of ALL weapons of mass destruction (including electromagnetic, sonic and laser technologies).

We put forward the motion that the US Federal Government put forward the motion to the United Nations that all countries throughout the world abide by the same foresaid process of unilateral disclosure, inspection and disarmament.

We hereby put forward the motion that the current President of the United States of America, Mr George W. Bush Jr, resign from his position of office on the grounds of his hereditary support of and profiteering from Slavery and the Nazi Regime (his grandfather Prescoot Bush having been a Nazi Financier and profiteer of slavery), he and his families long held membership in the pro-Nazi Order of Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Grove wherein they are guilty of heinous crimes, and his responsibility for the deaths over 2000 people on Septemeber 11, 2001, at the World Trade Centre.

We further put forward the motion that George W. Bush Jnr be charged with pre-meditated murder on over 2000 accounts (one count per fatal casualty of the World Trade Centre disaster) and sentenced to 1000 years imprisonment without release in a maximum security prison, in a public ward among other convicted murders.

We hereby put forward the motion that all assets of the Bush Family and the Carlyle Group be seized by the US Federal Treasury and entirely directed to natural flora and fauna regeneration programmes throughout the United States and the world.

By the Will of God, SO BE IT !!!

Name:

Nationality:

Please email this letter, appending your Name and Nationality at the end of the letter of motion, to all the US Federal Senators and Representatives and all the UN Offices you know of.

Supporting preliminary evidences for investigation may be found at:

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/archivebushclan.html

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/archiveskull&bones.html

http://www.disclosureproject.com

"There is, before all peoples, a precious chance to turn the black tide

of events. If we failed to strive to seize this chance, the judgment of

future ages would be harsh and just.If we strive but fail and the world

remains armed against itself, it at least need be divided no longer in its

clear knowledge of who has condemned humankind to this fate."

 -- Dwight Eisenhower

http://www.rise4news.net/Impeachment_Resolution.html

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/tmdho/2002/tmdho021231.gif

Standing on the Dead

By Marc Ash

Wednesday 22 January 2003

"What luck for the rulers that men do not think."
--Adolf Hitler

In October of 1942, under the Trading With the Enemy Act, the U.S. government halted operations at New York's Union Banking Corporation. A bank official was charged with "Running Nazi front groups in the Untied States."

His name: Prescott Bush.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/012303A.ma.dead.htm

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there."

—William E. Dodd, US German Ambassador 1937

"The conservative movement has been hijacked and turned into a globalist, interventionist, open borders ideology, which is not the conservative movement I grew up with."

-- Patrick Buchanan

George W. Bush and the Brotherhood of Death
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/09.23A.msnbc.bonse.htm

Report: Bush Warns Joint Chiefs Against Treason
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/012503B.bush.treason.htm

WTC Security, Secrecy and a Bush Brother
By Margie Burns

A company that provided security at the World Trade Center, Washington D.C.'s Dulles International Airport and United Airlines between 1995 and 2001 was backed by a private Kuwaiti-American investment firm whose records were not open to full public disclosure, with ties to the Bush family.

Marvin P. Bush, a younger brother of George W. Bush, was a principal in the company from 1993 to 2000, when most of the work on the big projects was done. But White House responses to 9/11 have not publicly disclosed the company's part in providing security to any of the named facilities.

Public records indicate that the firm, formerly named Securacom, had Bush on its board of directors. He was also listed as a significant shareholder. The firm, which is now named Stratesec, Inc., is located in Sterling, Va., a D.C. suburb, and emphasizes federal clients.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0301/S00032.htm

Unanswered Questions: Thinking For Ourselves
Presented by… http://www.unansweredquestions.org/

§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§®¢§

"The real target in war is the mind of the enemy command, not the bodies of his troops. If we operate against his troops it is fundamentally for the effect that action will produce on the mind and will of the commander; indeed, the trend of warfare and the development of new weapons – aircraft and tanks – promise to give us increased and more direct opportunities of striking at this psychological target."

--Captain Sir Basil H. Liddell Hart, 1944

"If you assume that there's no hope, you guarantee that there will be no
hope. If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are
opportunities to change things, there's a chance you may contribute to
making a better world. That's your choice"
  -- Noam Chomsky

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate
cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.  Hate multiplies hate,
violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness, in
a descending spiral of destruction. The chain reaction of evil must
be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of
annihilation."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state has become lawless
or corrupt. And a citizen who barters with such a state shares in its
corruption and lawlessness."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Hidden Elitist Conspiracies?
MUTANEX Earth Portal 2003
http://mutanex.com

MetaMagic MediaMinistry
MUTANTS UNITE!
http://metamagic.org

World News & Human Rights

-Caveat Lector-

Anti-War Movement Grows Louder, Stronger
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/012503G.anti-w.louder.htm

William Rivers Pitt | There's Something Happening Here
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/012103A.wrp.dc.htm

Andy McSmith | A World Against the War
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/012103D.mcsmith.war.htm