-Caveat Lector-

http://www.corriere.it/Primo_Piano/Cronache/2003/02_Febbraio/03/crepe.shtml

To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   "hudsonbaycrow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Tue, 04 Feb 2003 05:54:42 -0000
Subject:                [cydonia] Re: ALERT- SHUTTLE DAMAGE FILMED IN ORBIT

This is via a web free translation.  Not the greatest, but readable:

A note of the Nose, before the tragedy, signalled anomalies «Here
the crepe on the wing of the Shuttle» The Israeli newspaper public
Maariv an image taken from the videocamera of edge during the
telephone call between Sharon and Ramon JERUSALEM - The daily
Israeli Maariv published a photograph of the Shuttle Columbia flown
off during the fifth day of its tragic mission, that could
experience the existence of two mattering.  The Nose, 48 now before
the tragedy, had distributed an inside note that informed of a
danneggiamento on board.

The image published from the Israeli newspaper Maariv THE IMAGE -
The release was extracted to leave from the renewals of a
videocamera that it is found on board of the ship, and that was used
in occasion of a telephone call between the prime minister Israeli
Ariel Sharon and the colonel Ilan Ramon, the first astronaut of
Jerusalem.

THE TELEPHONE CALL - During the conversation, Ramon wanted to share
with Sharon the show of the Land seen from the space.  The
videocamera then framed the Planet and part of the Shuttle, included
the left wing and those that today seem to be two long cracks.  The
Israeli newspaper supports that «even if to the Nose be themselves
shrewd of the crepe, could not have done nothing to save the crew».

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Betsy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I couldn't find an option to translate to English (I would have
settled for pig Latin) but it's all over the web from various other
countries that the crack in the left wing of the orbiter was more
serious than NASA confessed to.  This remains to be studied by
whatever ad hoc committee NASA sets up.  The whole thing just
stinks......Betsy

earlier this evening, then abruptly pulled.