-Caveat Lector-

Sounds as tho' a new (despite) Berlin Airlift is about to start ? I guess
that ther will at least be plenty of civil pilots currently available to
go with these civil aircraft given the recent spate of national and
international flight carrier closures. (The latest post-WTC victim was
France's No 2 airline which went bust just this week, stranding
passengers in terminals).

Or maybe they are to be used to fly in the thousands of United Nations
peacekeepers and hundreds more weapons inspectors to be deployed in order
to prevent military conflict in Iraq ?

T.

P.S. Anyone got an update on the arrest of the Northwest Airlines pilot a
coupla days ago at LaGuardia Airport discovered to have had a loaded
handgun in his carry-on luggage ?

Maybe it was an accident, plan or plant-check on screener systems ?