-Caveat Lector-

3/2/2003 1:41:33 AM, Jei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Euphorian wrote:
>
>> http://www.agonist.org/annex/world3.gif
>
>From what I hear, the Kuwaitis are shooting at the Americans practicing
>there, so I don't think they're in favor. They just haven't been asked
>at all, but as the Americans are the ones bossing their country & taking
>their oil, so they're effectively a minor part of U.S. now.

Hey, haigh, hay!  The face (face-tiousness?)(feces-iousness?) of the "new"
democracy in the Middle East, eh, what?

The Arabs wuhn't borned yestuhdee 'n thaigh wuhrnt borned with stupid
crammed inside thai-uh haids.  Their memories are long and very very very
tribal by consequence and by current thought processes.  They know that
any success the U.S. has in Iraq will provide the impetus for anyone to try
to have success with them.  Unfortunately, Hussein has the biggest mess of
all.  He, the Ba'athist Sun'ni (opposed to those other Syrian Ba'athists), has
the Shi'ia in the South and the Kurds in the North.  The Turks strongly
disagree with the Kurds in Turkey as well as in Iraq and in Syria, regimes
that also have the Israelis to be concerned with.  The Kurds get along
(sort of) with the Iranis, the latter sharing the same religion as the
Southern Shi'ias.  The Saudis have to think of this whole affair as one way
to stall or stifle or stun or stillbear the budding effort to "democratise" the
Arabs (so much for the Grecians [and where are they with "democracy"
today?]["democracy" could be as ancient a thought as the Grecians
themselves]).

So, now the "war" is on its way, the Turks won't give an legitmacy to the
Kurds (who stand to win not only in Iraq) and thereby support to the
Bush/Blair axis of weevils (and cotton is a BIG Crop in West Texas aside
from oil).  And, now, all these "pro-lifers" who are hell-bent on killing,
maiming, injuring, destroying, plundering and doing all those "Crusader"
things (led by DeLay, the "Exterminator"?), the "pro-lifers" are causing the
BIGGEST abortion in world history.  Iraq '91 was only the insemination;
Afghanistan was the onset of labour pains (not to confused with Blair's
other problem); and now? The powers that wannabee are preparing to
suck the brains out of what they've been hoping to hatch in their war
wombs!

But what are to we to expect from the Party of Lincoln (PoLs?) whose
means and methods of administering the Constitution was to disturb,
disarm, and dsmember the Southern states, whether by tariffs, blockades,
or Shermanian war strategies.  Now, let's not get into the 'freeing the
slaves' thing which was an after thought thunked up by Lincoln in order to
put the fear of what happened in Haiti (when the French capitulated) into
the minds of the Southerner.  (And, I, like those in my family who were CO
Quakers way back then, don't condone infringing on anyone's liberty,
which is why 'we' divorced JOE (Jollie Olde Engaland) in the first place!)
Domination by force is something that has been in effect since at least the
Nixonian years and reinforced at least ever since.

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>