-Caveat Lector-
----- Original Message -----
From: Zuukie
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] The "333" Cometh!

-Caveat Lector- -Caveat Lector-

Good grief, not only do you write unclearly, but you can’t read either.

You need to learn to write more clearly so as to not give readers incorrect or misleading information and impressions -- unless that's your intention. You're a bit of a wily old sophist -- eh!

BTW -- I'm wondering if your use of the term "unclearly" is an Americanism not yet included in the Websters? Your haste to rubbish people -- makes your posts rather befuddled a lot of the time.

I am posting what I wrote and your response.

Well its no different to the first. I don't think folks here are as dumb as you think that they do not have the brains to refer to your first post. Surely, rather than waste bandwidth, you could been more informative and explained yourself in more detail.

  You really must have a lot of time on your hands to play around as you do.  No job?

You are hallucinating again, or have me confused with some other poster(s) perhaps -- you haven't been skimping on the Zoloft again, have you!

I post infrequently here so your statement is not very truthful. Although, I could make more of an effort and post more frequently if that helps to alleviate your boredom and give you someone to "chat" to.

Is "No job" some kind of statement of your snobbery toward the unemployed? Would "With job" be less stigmatic -- or just another sign of your establishment brainwashing -- that the unemployed are "the eaters" and of little value. I think it interesting how you reveal yourself psychologically with every post.

I sense a rather vindictive streak in you Zuukie. Is some deep-seated trauma affecting you perhaps?

Dave.

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>