-Caveat Lector-

The UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
is the World’s Greatest
TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

The greatest acts of terrorism are not committed by furtive gangs
of masked desperados in foreign lands. The most horrific acts of
terrorism in world history have always been committed by
governments and their militaries.

The government and military of the United States of America have
committed massive acts of international terrorism and brutal
genocide — from 1899 to the present day.

Official FBI definition of terrorism:

 “Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons
 or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian
 population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political
 or social objectives.”

Even by its own definition the hypocrite U.S. government is guilty of
terrorism — on a massive, international scale. And for over 100 years!

The U.S. government has broken international law and the Geneva
Convention many times with its brutal use of force and horrific
violence against persons and property, to intimidate and coerce
governments, civilian populations, and many segments thereof,
in furtherance of political, social and especially *economic*
objectives.

more:
http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/AmericanStateTerrorism.html

--

"I wouldn’t go to war again as I have done to defend some
lousy investment of the bankers. We should fight only for

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>