-Caveat Lector-

Forwarded message from the Columbia Christians For Life of SC.

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:56:38 +0000
From: Columbia Christians For Life <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>(by way of Columbia Christians
For Life <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
Subject: US TROOPS SHOULD DISENGAGE FROM ILLEGAL WAR
To: (Recipient list suppressed)

By his own words, President Bush said Wednesday night, March 19 from the White House,
that "on my orders" coalition forces had begun the attack on Iraq.

True patriots who understand that it is the United States Constitution that protects
the God-given rights of all Americans, will understand that this is yet another in a
decades-long, continuing series of actions by the President (and the United States
Congress, and the United States Supreme Court), which have in many ways shredded our
national covenant, the Constitution of the United States.

True patriots, constitutionalists, and Christians should be against the
unconstitutional, illegal, and unjust ordering of American troops into combat for at
least three reasons:

1) THE WAR IS ILLEGAL - No Declaration of War made by the US Congress as required by
Article I, Sec. 8 of the US Constitution that professing(?) Christian George W. Bush
took a sworn oath, so help him God, to preserve, protect and defend, violating his
sworn oath to God and violating the Ninth Commandment (Exodus 20:16).

2)  THE WAR IS UNJUST - A pre-emptive strike attack upon a country which has not
attacked us nor threatens to imminently attack us fails the 'Just War' test -
therefore we will be incurring additional bloodguilt upon ourselves for any American
soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, and/or Coast Guard members; or Iraqi's, whether
military and civilian, whose blood is shed by President Bush's unconstitutional,
illegal, and unjust action.

3)  THE REAL PURPOSE OF THIS WAR IS NOT SADDAM - THE REAL PURPOSE IS JUST AS STATED BY
GEORGE W. BUSH, SR. 12 YEARS AGO:

TO EMPOWER THE UNITED NATIONS,

AND

TO ADVANCE THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA.

U.N./NEW WORLD ORDER QUOTE FROM PRESIDENT GEORGE H.W. BUSH, SR. ('41):

"Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective - A NEW WORLD ORDER (emphasis added)
- can emerge... We are now in sight of a United Nations that performs as envisioned by
its founders (note added: i.e., establish a one-world government).

September 11, 1990 televised address

Truly "supporting" our troops would mean that we never send them into combat without a
Declaration of War by the United States Congress, the elected representatives of the
people of America.

Truly "supporting" our troops would mean calling upon the President, the United States
Congress, and the United States Supreme Court to stop this unconstitutional, and
therefore unlawful abuse of our members of the United States Armed Forces, and to
require President George W. Bush to order them to disengage from this illegal war.

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>