-Caveat Lector-

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, cybervoyager wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-

> 1) those who are not brainwashed by the CIA CNN controlled media.
> 2) those who have a mind of their own
> 3) those who do not buy into American Imperialism
> 4) those who are fed up with the American Industrial Military complex.
>
> ... I am sure many could add a lot more to this list, that is just a few
>     that come to my mind.

I think those are the real pro-Americans here.

Anti-Americans are those who are running the US Government
right now. They have no real patriotism in their blood,
They do not work for the good of America, but for their own
personal profit. It is indeed their only motive.

1) They are purposefully provoking the whole Arab world to
conduct terrorist attacks against America. It is indeed
their very business plan. Published in the open even.

2) They are aggressively working to make a minority of a
few rich people much richer.

3) They are actively ripping the legislature apart and promoting
polluting for short term profits of a few corporations, and in
the process destroying the American environment.

4) They are covering up major corporate crime and past crimes.

5) They are sabotaging the investigations of 9-11.

True patriots work for the good of all of America,
and that means ALL AMERICANS.

The cowardly liars leading the country, are working
for the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA. Indeed, they have a
history of shirking their patriotic duty, a history
of inside dealings and outright governmental fraud
(Bush Energy Policy Meetings) costing BILLIONS to
California. True American patriots are ashamed of
their conduct and for a reason.

The fact that the true Patriots of America are seeing them
for the lying bastards that they are, and are brave enough
to stand up and say so, should make you proud. Open your
own eyes if you are brave enough to stand up for the values
and constitution which you swear and vow to defend. Be true
to those words, your conscience clear, if you dare.

If you want to see a real anti-american you can go meet CNN
journalists or some other organization devoted to spreading
lies and covering up the truth from the Americans.

America, living true to it's values should have nothing
to fear from seeing the truth, for it would have nothing
to be ashamed of.

America's current government has nothing but lies and contempt
to offer the world, for it has nothing but conduct and values
to be ashamed of.

So if you are looking for REAL ANTI-AMERICANS, look no further
than the Prince of Lies leading the Cabbal of War in the name
of Christ.

We have only TRUE PATRIOTS here.

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>