From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Jack,

    Actually, you do not know anything about Plantard if you read the book
"The holy blood, the holy Graal", which is in itself a bloody mystery!

    Indeed, this famous Plantard, the son of a manservant, little-son of a day
laborer, originating from Redon through his mother Amélie Raulo, met in 1938
in Paris a cousin, vicar of the parish Saint-Clotilde. The war started and the
German occupation in 1940. That poor guy, thanks to the relations of his
mother in Redon, heard about the Dagobert family, or more accurately, of Sir
René Dagobert, manager of a company in St Nazaire.

    Sir René Dagobert was my regrets father, whose very important relations in
the masonic and industrial world in St Nazaire, could only attract the
attention of the Plantard family.

    This is then, that little by little, Pierre Plantard met members of the
Cagoule, a secret society that wished to reverse (destroy) the french republic
in the favor of a technocratic system, the Synarchy, whose spiritual power
would be in the hand of the roman Catholic Church and the monarchy very well
represented by the Habsbourg, nostalgic of the Saint Roman Germanic Empire.

    When we talk about the Throne and the Altar, we think about the baptem of
Clovis which made France the big daugther of the Church (still catholic and
roman, of course!).

    But, when we talk about Clovis we think also about the Merovingians, this
kings UN-DONE (Note: game of words in between "faits néants" (undone) and
"faineants" for lazy, that was the nickname of the merovingian kings) whose
the most famous, the king Dagobert, had the distraction to put his breeches
upside down (famous french song about the king Dagobert)... In fact, all these
bad stories in children songs only had one goal, to discredite a family and
take the power, this is what Pépin le Bref did in 751 in stealing the place of
the last merovingian, Childéric lll, with the complicity of a Greek named
Zacharie who called himself a pope, when he was only a bishop in Rome.

    Childéric lll was married to a woman called Gisèle who had wisigothic
blood and who said that she was from the filiation of Mary-Magdelein the
beloved partner of Jesus. This is why, in Rennes-le-Château, there is a church
dedicated to Ste Madelein as well as a path inaugurated en 1902 by the abbe
Saunière and the minister of the Arts schools at that time. That path, that
anyone can walk on, goes from the collar of Linas to the Pech Cardou and a
sign mentions the inauguration of it.

    Of course, from the deposition of Childéric lll, his son Thierry, young
man, promised to the monks of St Wandrille- Fontenelle to perpetuate the
memory of his ancestors, which he did in getting married with a viking woman
to found a family to which he gave the name of his most famous ancestor: the
king Dagobert, who has been compared to Solomon the king of Israel whose the
Merovingians asserted the origins through the Egypt (Pharamond = Pharaon =
Moïse).

    This is how, from generation to generation, the Dagobert family
transmitted the Tradition of the Egyptians up to Luc Siméon Auguste Dagobert
also called de Fontenille (contraction of Fontenelle and Wandrille). That one,
nephew of the count of St Germain who initiated Cagliostro and Philippe
d'Orléans, became chief general of the army of the oriental Pyrénées during
the french Revolution. The Convention gave him the mission of relieving
(destitution) the Bourbon family from Spain according to the plan of Carnot,
organizer of the victory. Unfortunately, he had been poisoned by traitors in
the Lodge of the Philadelphes of Narbonne, some bad Knights of Malta who
prefigurated the Opus Dei which nowadays tries to destroy the French Republic
in the profit of the Habsbourg allied with the Bourbons.

    This is why, in accordance with a lot of french politicians, we ask to
Jacques Chirac, our President of the Republic, to make a referendum about the
treaty of Amsterdam which assures the independance of France in the united
Europe.

    I hope that I answered as well as possible to your additional questions.

    Kind regards

    Roger-René Dagobert