-Caveat Lector- This isn't guerilla war.  It's more than likely a rather generic version of the old Greek tragidies--those plays where justice required that some member of a family had to hunt down and kill whomever had killed a member of his family.  When I lived in Italy years ago, I remember that an 18 year old man stood outside a prison where a man who had served 20 years for a crime was to be freed.  When the man stepped into the street the l8 year old who had not even been born when the crime happened stepped forward and shot him dead.  Under the current situation in Iraq, the members of families whose people have been shot and killed since our president announced the end of the  war are more than likely moving to kill some American in revenge.  It sounds strange to us, but it is more likely than that Saddam had real supporters.  People just wanted to be in the Baath Party so they could get decent paying jobs.  I doubt if Saddam's mother liked him.  Prudy

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.