-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [THE-DIALECTIC-OF-THE-DIALECTIC] COCKSUCKER

"Cock-sucker" is now within global tv norms as it was used last night on
tv move "Limey" for example. The U-S-A president is still a cock-sucker
who lines up to suck kike cock and fags like David Duke, Larouche et al
are cock-sucker's cock-suckers. Even if Lieberkike is elected in 2004
they will continue to live in lackey-servitude as now.  "All their
righteousness is as filthy rags" which in the modern book of Laminations
reads, "And Lo', these evil doers were cock-suckers" (Laminations 6:66).
U-S-A culture is an OBSCENITY and how better to describe it than with
obscenity? The FINAL SOLUTION? "Come out of her my people".

And you, President Good-Doer, will lead your holy and righteous good-doer
people out of kike bondage, will you not? You are the leader of
America-the-Good and the enemy U-S-A the Evil Doers, right?

POC
(LEZ/ET .... talking about what earthlings do not talk about)

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003,
Yuriy Kirienko wrote:

> Gentlemen:
>
> The answer to that obscenity is obvious - PRIVATIZATION.
>
> One Jewish sewer man owns the blood life of the world.
> His "property" that he assembled has been stolen by the
> paper shuffling  and wars that had been provoked between
> the nations.
>
> That was only possible because the money and the means
> of production were alienated from the creators of the wealth.
>
> Now the scum alienate your children too - they take your
> flesh to load it with the spirit of the slaves with no brains.
> They make you mortal flesh driven by fear, greed and
> the pursuit of corporal pleasures.
>
> In the process of privatization you cannot not proceed
> like the scum did in Russia by bribing with the miniscule
> money the state plutocrats. They were still in power to "sell"
> what did not belong to them in "private" hands."
>
> You should alienate the wealth from the mobsters and
> share it between yourself according to your merits -
> you well deserved it because that were you and your
> forefathers who created that wealth for you in the first
> place.
>
> Privatization of the stolen wealth should be the global
> process that would terminate the presence of devil on
> this earth. Together with him to hell, - the lake of the
> burning sulfur, - would go all devils' servants that are
> at present in the positions of power and authority.
>
> Yuriy Kirienko
>
> Message: 2
>    Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:03:47 -0700
>    From: "Christian Party" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: The Rothschilds, LBMA, and Gold - Do you think $ 500,000 TRILLION
> +, IS ENOUGH MONEY TO RUN THE WORLD???
>
> BILLIONS FOR THE BANKERS, DEBTS FOR THE PEOPLE [Part 1]Philosopher wrote:
>   Accounting for the Rothschild Wealth and Influence Morton (1962) noted
> that the Rothschild wealth was estimated at over $6 billion US in 1850. Not
> a significant amount in today's dollars; however, consider the potential
> future value compounded over 147 years!
>
>                  Taking $6 billion (and assuming no erosion of the wealth
> base) and compounding that figure at various returns on investment (a
> conservative range of 4% to 8%) would suggest the following net worth of the
> Rothschild family enterprise:
>
>                          $1.9 trillion US (@ 4%)
>                     $7.8 trillion US (@ 5%)
>                     $31.5 trillion US (@ 6%)
>                     $125,189.1 trillion US (@ 7%)
>                     $491,409.0 trillion US (@ 8%)
>
>   (Question, do you think the Rothschild's have done better than 8%? I do, a
> lot better! With lots of manipulation I think they have doubled their money
> minimum every year! But that's me, is 20% or 10% very realistic? ABSOLUTELY!
> This is what I am trying to tell people on the show! Rockefeller is broke
> compared to the Rothschild's, who by the way gave J. D. Rockefeller his
> start! Think about these numbers folks for just 2 minutes, please.  MBJ)
>
>                  To give these figures some perspective consider these
> [...]

***** Let us talk about what we are not supposed to talk about until we know
good-speak from bad-speak; Whitehouse moronspeak from smartspeak. What is the code of
totem and taboo under Whitehouse-Orwellian "newspeak" as it was called in 1984? What
is "doubleplus ungood crimethink" in Orwell's classic? *****

www.ctrl.org