-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/19/98 1:10:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< the only difference between the republicrats and the democans is that the
 republicrats can afford to make sure that those whose silence have been
 bought, stay bought. they keep that power because they have and continue
 to rob the country blind. you are being just a little narrow, jumping on
 the 'hang clinton' bandwagon. i expected more from you teo. the whole
 damned system needs to be hanged. i, for one, would not rub elbows with
 republicrat scum, no matter what clinton did. and not that i am
 particularly for clinton either. if history does him any justice; bush
 will go down on history as one of the biggest criminal assholes to ever
 walk this planet, a free man. and there are plenty more like him. i want
 to see clinton hanged for his crimes but hang him for the real thing, not
 this made up, so-called case against him. and while we are at it, let's
 hang the whole system wherein the real criminals are not in jail but
 running and ruining, our lives from wash. dc.

 hang em all

 chris

Why expect more from me?  I agree with you wholeheartedly.  But it is unlikely
that we will get him for the big stuff so I say get him for what we can.  As
for there being plenty more of the republicans who are assholes and rich,
absolutely but nowhere do I say we should cozy up to them.  I think they are
all a bunch of assholes and I totally agree with you that it is the SYSTEM as
it operates (not as it was designed, perhaps) that needs to be changed.  Hang
them all?  Yes, absolutely!  I am NOT a republican, and DO NOT support
anything they do any more than I support anything the democrats do.  You are
right about one other thing too, when the republican fat cats pay you off you
stay bought or you die.  Simple equation.
Teo1000