-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/19/98 7:51:27 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Now as to Bush still being ringleader, I find that completely possible
>in an overarching non-direct way, but he must be out of the loop in some of
>what Clinton does in order for my theories about Clinton and China to be
true.

China is really where the Boodle Boys are quite well founded. Mao was taught
and was a teacher with S&B, yale institutions in China. First and almost all
official liasons have been S&B. Also follow the boys and the money.

A short quick lesson in econ.  A few efficent manufacturing plants running 24
hours a day can crank-out all the stuff the world will consume in most any
given commodity. Gee, where us most of that production now? In 'COMMUNIST'
China, The goods get paid for with 'money earnings', Assuming that China is
making a profit on all the goods they are selling to US, where is all this
money going to? Well, one is to the continued erosion of any US national
manufacturing expertise and capability. All paid for by US, slick trick, hunh.

The clinton / cosco etc. sideshow is to keep the 'dogs' at  'command' and
'rabid'.

What we are fed is not reality but some pap for us to react to.

Much better to have reactive patsies than active  corespondents. Then ya gota
deal with chess game and play has commenced.

My daddy said over thirty years ago. "The Vietnam War is about Drugs. There
are these secret societies behind it. Communism is all a SHAM. These same
secret societies are behind it all.  Right-on Pops.

Understand the ramifications of my daddy's words. And understand that he was
branch chief head of East asia for the CIA, and in OSS before that.

Billy is quite the junior to mister Bush. Look at the 1912 campaign and the
parallels. NAFTA/GATT instead of the FED, but a three party race to make sure
billy-boy the anointed one made it in , in a most believable way.
Accomplishment of approved tasks whilst  other ideas used as fodder for
partisianship, not citizen's welfare. MHO

Billy boy , Billy Boy, Billy Boy
Where is our charming Billy
Is he going to the well?
To catch a little hell
Or will he be gone 'ere the morrow?

Naw, he'll stay, 'they' like the tension and what it is doing to the guts and
the polarization, where or where wilt cometh the sparke?

Cynical yours,
-----