-Caveat Lector-

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, David Sutherland wrote:

> Until about the age of the Reformation, the Roman Papacies idea of
> "Christian Economics" could be best summarised as Elitist parasitism.
>
> LaRouche has such a schizoid personality when it comes to his thought
> processes. And if the manner he treats his acolytes serves as any indicator,
> many of whom themselves come across as mini-me-LaRouche fascists (making
> them twice the children of hell?), we could take another strip from the
> Simpson's:
>
> Rev LoveJoy:
> "Now Homer, what have we learned about god today"?
>
> Homer:
> "The Lord is an angry and revengeful man!
>
> O Mighty Shmiter,
> Tell me who to shmite,
> And they shall be shmotten"!
>
> Go Homer.
>
> Dave.

Also from The Simpsons, the Movementarian Chant (which applies well to
brainwashed Larouchies):

The leader is good,
The leader is great.
We surrender our wills,
As of this date.

Yes Larouche is schizoid; also a megalomaniac who has delusions that he
knows how to govern the planet. But how about just one shining city on a
hill for a start, eg the design of <http://www.UniverCity.ca> according to
Junior's "Christian Economics". Come now Junior, don't keep all that light
under a bushel!

POC

www.ctrl.org