-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 12/6/03 12:48:38 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

-Caveat Lector-
If you've got a problem with the article, take it up with Sheila Samples, the author.

I don't agree with the full content of every article I post, or even with the main content, but I do think this was an interesting article.

But , McFraud, there is no you. You are a part and parcel of cointelpro action on the Internet. The Internet has created a very big problem for the ruling elite. The only other historical antecedent is Gutenberg's activities, which led to the downfall of the then current ruling monstrosity the catholic church. Mankind is again accosted by a juggernaut of mass psychological assault and very real physical control of our economic, religious. medical, industrial and political realms. To fight the Internet, there have been several cointelpro actions released, one of them being the "persona" of Sean McBride n
éé McFraud. Sean McBride is not your name. McFraud has willing participated in two internet frauds using forged emails of a dead researcher to try and hijack the cia-Drugs email list.  McFraud was one of the first to lead attacks of Mike Ruppert. McFraud continues to "float" the conspiracy theory that Israel is all behind everything. McFraud is using a much subtler form in his attack on CTRL email list. You see the cointelpro folk have seen their usual whisper campaigns blow-up on them, mainly because the environment of the Internet isn't conducive to their dark corner techniques of divide and conquer. Long-time email list sufferers may remember that McFraud threaten me with all kinds of stuff when he first showed -up here on CTRL and has since become a regular contributor, supplying interesting articles to establish his "credentials" as a concerned citizen.  It is a basic mimic action to try and "endear" himself with postings, ya know as a "persona" to the listees and to distribute the "conspiracy theory" about the Jews. etc. etc using folks's ignorance and prejudices to ensnare them.  (Thanks for the articles, by the way, my daddy told me to read it all - you learn so much from the mis, dis and bona-fides)

One might notice that this is an old trick and once one takes the "anti-semetic" bait then comes the other glove of control. It is the old get them to choose sides trick.

Screw you McFraud and yours.

One might notice that in 1941, "I Paid for Hitler," a book produced by Bonesman Jon Chipman Farrar, denied by it's supposed co-author Thyssen, introduces the Hitler is a bastard Rothschild canard. It's an old stinky lie and also laid down a cover for Prescott, Harriman and friends.

George Bush Senior and his circle for the most part despise the neocons (and the PNAC), and the neocons despise them.  The first group is Eurocentric and Atlanticist in its outlook, the latter Israelcentric and fanatically Zionist.  From the standpoint of Bush Senior, it must feel like his son was brainwashed and hijacked by the enemy.  He is bitterly disappointed by the behavior of his son, especially with regard to the disastrous Iraq War.

Here we go, into fantasyland - McFraud is presenting a false dialectic designed to move history.  If one is to buy his wash, then we have to choose between his two presented sides.  One way to know that this is a false premise is by the very fact that it is being presented and allowed so much space in print.

George W Bush is not acting defiance of his dad and the power stucture that got him in the White House.

A mountain of documentation has been posted by me and others analyzing this major rift within the power elite.  You should make an effort to study it sometime.  No real expert on global power elite politics would be ignorant of these basic facts of life.

I have studied it and it is false, IMHO.

There is much more to global power elite politics than Skull & Bones -- S&B is just one piece of the puzzle, and not necessarily the most important piece.

No, it it just a secret society with about 2,500 members ever that has produced three presidents of the US and with it's sister organization DKE another four, including the an unelected president who if killed by a cult member, we would have had a Rockfeller presidency.

Your one-trick pony routine with Skull & Bones makes it appear sometimes like you are participating in a cover-up operation on behalf of the other major players.  It certainly undermines the strength of your analysis when you are trying to figure out something like the Iraq War and PNAC plans for World War IV.

Disparging me again, McFraud? Come right out and say it, McFraud, you have before. You have accused me and others of being "agents" of foreign powers. You accuse people who while using their real names at the forefront of research into cia-drugs. secret societies and have used that knowledge to try and understand and help deconstruct pre and post 9-11 Bush fascism as "participating in a cover-up operation on behalf of the other major players."  While you have done nothing but sow dissension  and particpate in public-frauds using your fake persona.

Michael Ruppert fell into the same trap by putting too much emphasis on the oil industry in explaining Bush's Iraq policy.  After the war, with pipelines being sabotaged on a regular basis, we now understand why it is that so many oil industry leaders opposed the war.

Oil has nothing to gain? Gee. I guess Haliburton is a cotton-candy support organization, among others? So were Cheney and crew lying before the war or were they just stupid or maybe both or maybe just being decietful in general? Quien sab
é?

Bush II is being driven by Zionist ideological fanatics, not by pragmatists.  The big story in power elite politics these days is the secret civil war between the ideologues and the pragmatists.  If you've been paying attention, you will have noticed that the ideologues are beginning to run into a few problems in recent months.

 That is your conspiracy theory, you believe the public pronouncements of liars, I do not.

Cheers, McFraud.

Peace,

Om
Kris