-Caveat Lector-

At 04:41 PM 4/20/99 -0500, Kenn Thomas wrote:
> -Caveat Lector-
>
>Hi, CTRL!
>
>Hilly Rose is having me on the Art Bell show tonight from 1AM to 5AM Central
>Standard Time. There's a link to Bell at the Steamshovel site
>(http://www.umsl.edu/~skthoma), plus news of my next lecture, Wayne
>Henderson on
>Kalifornia prisons, Acharya S on the X-rated Bible--a general update of the
>site.
>I haven't had a chance to do that for a while becuase I've been working on a
>new
>Gemstone book.

I wish you success on the new Gemstone book. However, I MUST question
your sanity for appearing on the Art Bell show. Are you that desparate
for exposure? Bell is a certifiable idiot, a liar and a front line shill for
the
NWO.  Why don't you appear on Gary Aldrich's radio show instead? At
least Aldrich has credibility, something that Fart Smell will never have.

---

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God" - Thomas Jefferson