-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 4/20/99 1:43:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Yes, the new issue of Paranoia - The Conspiracy Reader is out and with an
 article by yours truly -check it out at your local bookstore.

 Thankx, Al.

 Om
 K >>

I have read it.  The whole article with much more information has been given
to us before by our esteemed editor and list owner Kris (AKA Robert)
Milligan.  The stuff that he has collected on the Skull and Bones is VERY
impressive in light of conspiracy theory.  It is one of the organizations
that could be said to unite the elite "controllers," and in fact may be THE
most important one.  Kris' father worked for the OSS and the CIA, and is
someone who did NOT sell out to the global drug trade and illegal policies of
those organizations, but rather, tried to warn his son and work for the true
benefit of the country for whom he worked.  Kris kudos to you on your
scholarship, and to your father who serves as an example of what it truly
means to be a "patriot," defying your masters requisites.
I highly recommend this work which can also be seen at our host website
Parascope.com, and other places on the net.  I also highly recommend this
magazine and urge everyone to get a copy, and or subscription.  For those who
have this copy and have been on list for a while will recognize the author of
another article in the magazine, one Judith ABR.
Check it out.
Teo1000