-Caveat Lector- www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 11:43 PM
Subject: BUSH-NAZI LINK CONFIRMED

I have investigated this intensely because of my Yedda, a concentration camp survivor.  I have found numerous sources that confirm what you have written...that George W. Bush's grandfather financed Hitler and the Nazi's. I couldn't believe that America could allow that to be done to simple people...to intelligent people...to artists...to poets...Jews and Gypsies. But, it's true. The camp survivors walked out of the concentration camps with certain names on their lips (Mengella, Prescott, Hitler...).  They were revealed to the allied forces that freed them.  They asked the liberating forces:  "Did you come to free us or to eliminate us?"  They said, "we came to free you".  My great grandmother's response was, "where do we go from here?"  "To freedom" the liberators told her.  The rest is history.  Irresponsible, but, it's history.

Bush is responsible for the insanity that the World is seeing today.  And, that's the way life is. You don't mess with generations and come clean because you proclaim you're a god for democracy. I don't even believe in democracy any more. I think it is a lie. I hope you don't misunderstand me, but I want to share to the World my contacts in the World so that the World understands what is going on with this administration.  The World must know.  You can sue me, but I must share your article. Oy, I'm so compelled.  I now found somebody who agrees, and saw what my investigations uncovered. This is so degrading to America.  You're a much better writer than I, and I hope you understand what I am attempting to do.  The glory of Bush is just a bush...he will never be a tree (it's a metaphor).

Jefferey Thomas Stanislaus Farrell-Wienstien
Portland, Oregon

Do you Yahoo!?